AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Anybody else get a reserve notification from NIKE and then it vanished before it expired

yes, me. Pissed me off good for a while, but I finally managed to get in on desktop...when only 15 and 17 are left now. Still copped a 15 for the hell of it...see if it has any trade value. At least you can return.

What time were you guys able to start checking out before getting the notification? I’m guessing 9 am pst? I got the app notification at 917am ish and checked out with quickness.

Checked out at 11:35 am (eastern) and order confirmed at 11:36 am. Didn't get reserve notification until 12:13 pm (eastern).

No shots at anyone quoted here, just wanted to take a salt bath.

Yes I know i still have Sadderday.

The easy cop days are gone
I'm gonna say those days have been gone for over a decade, for me at least

When the Defining Moments Package dropped in 2006, it was also a defining moment in demand and purchasing Jordans online I feel

first time I struck out, far from the last

I wanna say that's when sites were crashing every time there was a good Jordan being released

Stores local to me almost never got even decent releases, the two stores (used to be six) local to me that are still existing are getting some but the numbers being produced have increased so much

:rofl:
Are you reading this JB!
Look what you have done!
Hope you get your size on sat
Good luck man

I've never won on SNKRS or footsites before, and this was the first time a shoe I wanted got early access on nike+, so I say, "**** it lemme just buy for the hell of it" lol

yes, me. Pissed me off good for a while, but I finally managed to get in on desktop...when only 15 and 17 are left now. Still copped a 15 for the hell of it...see if it has any trade value. At least you can return.

:smh:

Select the first store on the list after you search. Don't forget to switch back to your zip code after you check in with the code.

Back
Top Bottom