Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Jordan Brand doesnt choose the nicknames. Hell they even got the nickname wrong on a shirt that they made.
He got games were apparently named on NT. They even confirmed they didnt with the whole Black and Tan fiasco concerning a pair of SBs

Last edited:
true. personally prefer the black tongue fire red cant wait till fall mine are beat and yellowed beyond restoration. not willing to waste seaglow unless the 2013 release doesnt have the 23 stichin
sadly I think it won't the catalog picture didnt have it but the catalog pic for the red ivs is dead on besides the nubuck change. I hope they keep the rightful 23 i dont wanna spend all that money on the older pair like with the bred 13s 
tired.gif

Damn JB will freaking milk these 1 hybrids all the way to the bank.

I personally think they're all garbage.

:smh:

If these weren't called the Celtics I'd probably cop, but since they are I'm a pass like my last names Nash...Lakeshow on mine!!!

There no way any pics will convince me to pick these up . It's an automatic pass for me . These shouldn't be hard for those who want them

After seeing those pics up there, I don't think these are too bad. But I've got the DMP Celtic 1's and that's enough Green 1's for me. Lol. Good luck to everybody who's trying to cop though!

Not a Celtics a fan or a fan of the color green but this shoes are nice. Might get me a pair to add to my AJ 1s collection. Currently only have four AJ 1s. Knicks, OLD Love and New Love, and 03 patent leather Carolina blues.

Back
Top Bottom