Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

How many places are actually selling this early damn.

IFK if I should wake up early and ecamp or if I should stroll in the store at noon? I don't want to take any risk in Chi-city.

I'm hoping these will stay under the radar until after release.  I really don't want to have any problems getting these online come next Saturday.

That was a horrible review, but thanks for the video.

Wonder how these would look with a gold lace swap.

Anyone who cops, has to post pics.

I think I'll pick these up. I'm definitely diggin the gum sole. look pretty good overall and I'm a Celtics fan.

Last edited:
ppl are getting this release date confused with the patent golds

Last edited:
next celtic color way jordan should integrate something involving the opposite facing hardwood in the garden
That would be sick. Always loved that court. like an insole with that would be cool

Last edited:
good they come wit gold laces 
nthat.gif

Stopped by my local Jimmy Jazz and they were already on the self. Supposedly some shoe stores are being charged extra for security on release dates. So I guess they released them at regular time and avoided paying for security for the usual early morning release. Both men's and gs sizes were available btw.

Stopped by my local Jimmy Jazz and they were already on the self. Supposedly some shoe stores are being charged extra for security on release dates. So I guess they released them at regular time and avoided paying for security for the usual early morning release. Both men's and gs sizes were available btw.
where is it?

Im thinkin maybe get 2 pairs of these and paint one black where it is green and white on the uppers and keeping the midsole white and making custome black/gold 1s without that horrible patent leather.

Back
Top Bottom