Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

$250? what a joke, even if i strike out i will NEVER pay that for these

Shrug, might as well post it anyway. I did the same thing with the royals which were $225 on FC before rd. everyone said hell no that's too high. Now look at them, they would pay $225 for the laces now :lol:

So I posted it, just for those who want security.

yea no locals are getting it for me idk if its a hoh thing but i wont have any luck on rd. Sucks i really wanted these for no more then 160 or so tho

mean.gif
  glad i grew up in the 80 s on jordans the kids today can have these

Well according to Footaction locator I have a good chance of getting these and doesn't make them look so "limited"...them again only time will tell....

Well according to Footaction locator I have a good chance of getting these and doesn't make them look so "limited"...them again only time will tell....
Footaction locator says all my stores are getting them...yet when I talked to them, they said they were not getting them.

Footaction locator says all my stores are getting them...yet when I talked to them, they said they were not getting them.
I know, it's ridiculous. I never trust them and always have to wait to day before release before I get accurate info.

This would be considered a THIRSTY purchase for me :lol: ... I'm going to pass and continue to pray that the Black Toe release is nothing like the Royals!

Shrug, might as well post it anyway. I did the same thing with the royals which were $225 on FC before rd. everyone said hell no that's too high. Now look at them, they would pay $225 for the laces now :lol:

I was flamed early on for saying that I WOULD pay $250 for those. I ended up paying 240 for each pair and that is a bargain compared to what others were paying. It wouldve been less had I gifted the money too,

This would be considered a THIRSTY purchase for me :lol: ... I'm going to pass and continue to pray that the Black Toe release is nothing like the Royals!

Even if they doubled the Royal 1 allocation, it would still have been almost impossible to cop..... at least at retail

I was flamed early on for saying that I WOULD pay $250 for those. I ended up paying 240 for each pair and that is a bargain compared to what others were paying. It wouldve been less had I gifted the money too,

:pimp:

Well I know that, I hooked it up :lol:

Thanks for that! Good looking out.
I was referring to the part where I said from day one that I would pay $250 but I didnt think prices would actually get that high.

$180 SHIPPED or bust. I want these but not bad enough to pay a huge premium. I am positive eBay prices will eventually get that low.

Back
Top Bottom