Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Not saying JB didn't want Kobe. I'm saying it makes no sense for JB to court LBJ, especially when Lebron is making a ton of money for Nike. And thanks for all the effort.

You said it took a long time for MJ to recognize kobe, but when he wants him that badly on his team, threats recognition more than mere words can offer.

Either way, these being for lebron doesn't surprise me.

C'mon Chuck we discussed this when the initial pics were dropped. These are NOT for LeBron's old high school, just another pair of Boston Celtics themed 1s

Not saying JB didn't want Kobe. I'm saying it makes no sense for JB to court LBJ, especially when Lebron is making a ton of money for Nike. And thanks for all the effort.

You said it took a long time for MJ to recognize kobe, but when he wants him that badly on his team, threats recognition more than mere words can offer.

C'mon Chuck we discussed this when the initial pics were dropped. These are NOT for LeBron's old high school, just another pair of Boston Celtics themed 1s

When they are called SVSMs everywhere, I'm going to say they are for his high school. If ray Allen was still with the celtics, I'd say it's a celtics thing. But nope.

When they are called SVSMs everywhere, I'm going to say they are for his high school. If ray Allen was still with the celtics, I'd say it's a celtics thing. But nope.

Ray Allen and LeBron have ZERO to do with this. Tribute to one of MJ's rivalries! The pattern on the green leather symbolizes the old Boston Garden floor. Not sure why anyone is calling them the "SVSM 1s" :smh: .. MJ would give us a pair of OG Laney 1s before he rolled a out LBJ tribute. Besides the fact that Bron is locked in with Nike long term unlike Kobe who was a free agent when MJ wanted him on #TEAMJB

Just ordered me and my girls pair off eBay. Price was at retail basically so I said why not? Only one store got them in my area and ill be d+mned losing another raffle. This ain't no game!

how can these not be B grades? How can some1 sell something on ebay for retail when ebay charges fees for listing, selling and the seller pays shipping?

could be an actual store with a nike account flipping some pairs on the side. just a guess

Last edited:
how can these not be B grades? How can some1 sell something on ebay for retail when ebay charges fees for listing, selling and the seller pays shipping?
I'm really hoping the pairs I ordered aren't b-grades.. I paid shipping so it came out to about $160. Guess ill just have to wait and see.

Yeah good feedback and everything. If they are b-grades, would that be technically a false advertisement? Or are b-grades still considered 100% authentic? My guess is they are considered authentic because, well, Nike made them but just curious.

I wonder how these will do this Saturday.

Will be interesting.

Off topic, FNL manager told me that lots of folks have been asking about those Son of Mars lows that release the same day.

He said I should I get there early if I want my size.

Hit him with this face..

View media item 346650
He can't be serious.

:lol:

For the guys in europe the Air Jordan 1 Retro OG Clover/Metallic Gold-White-Black will release on April 6th 12:00 am GMT / 1:00 am CET online on NDC

Last edited:
These are going to be interesting to see if they sit or not. I am pretty sure they will sell out quick though due to the nike air.

I'm a pretty serious Celtics fan and there is no way I'm paying $140 for these.

Back
Top Bottom