Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj1&i=011712

SIZES 8.5 9.5 10 11.5 AND 12!

$250

(People laughed when I said $250 for royals, so keep that in mind :lol:)

True, but these ain't Royals. They'll end up like Knicks.

Notice how many people are shook about that release though. Go to any jb forum and you'll see "are these going to be anything like the royals" "I'm going to make sure I get in line as early as possible so I don't kiss it like the royals"

I just feel like after that bad experience people are going to be a bit more on their toes. But I could be wrong. An 8-12 size run on FC could imply a lot of pairs.

Please tell me people hate on these! I LOVE them!
That's what I'm saying.  More hate equals an easier purchase for those of us that like them.

I've been looking for a pair to wear with all my Celtics gear, so I couldn't be more excited about these.

these will be put on layaway so i dont have to drop 140 immediately lol so i dont actually think im getting raped by a jordan 1 (non OG)

Actually copped mine yesterday at a Villa in my city, fools had them on display early and marked at 105 instead of 140.00. I actually really like the shoe in person. Come with a spare set of gold laces, might make a nice lace swap.

i believe these will be like the knicks people asking for too much the first 30 days after the date then the market settles down and prices drop

i got the knicks for retail 2 months after the RD dude thought they were going go for the high....he bought 7 pairs...he said with upcoming bigger releases he had to dump them quick so i got the knicks and gucci's for around 300 shipped 

$230-250 for these? SRS?
DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

Last edited:
the pics i see on ebay make me not want them, i hope in person they look better or maybe on feet, anyone have on feet pics?

So correct me if I'm wrong, these have the OG treatment, and NDC gonna have em, right? Interesting........

NDC never had ant of the OG treatments so idk why they would have these. Hlad to see there is no hype surrounding this shoe. I need my pair.

Didn't notice the tip of the laces were gold. Wish they were black or green. Good looking out on that video. 10 pages on a shoe that comes out next week? Should be an easy cop then.

Didn't notice the tip of the laces were gold. Wish they were black or green. Good looking out on that video. 10 pages on a shoe that comes out next week? Should be an easy cop then.

Yeah should be pretty easy. These aren't that bad at all. Still gonna pass, but I can see why people may dig these.

Back
Top Bottom