Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Oh man these are sick! I'm a sucker for black and gold! And the details of the embossed texture that resembles the celtics hardwood is super unique and nice!

Quick poll: Who thinks this colorway looks like a Celtics colorway more than a Notre Dame or SVSM colorway?

Trying to help the monkey above see the point I made from the outset: the textured green, the black tongue, the combination in one shoe of gold, black, green and white together... factor all of those things together and you're left with a shoe that does a very poor job of commemorating the 63-pt game or the role of the AJ1 in Celtics history.

Trap, this isn't even about the 63 point game though. JB will spoon feed us that story to get more sales from the younger generation who have no clue about that game, but the significance of the "Rivalry Pack" is to pay tribute to the teams MJ had to overcome in order to win 6 rings and be the GOAT.

Not sure if its been posted but NDC added some shoes to the release calendar for April and these are there....wonder if they'll actually sell them or if these will get the same treatment as the other "OG" style 1's
    [h3]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/h3]
    Clover/Metallic Gold-White-Black
    Style# 555088-315
    $140

Last edited:
Not sure if its been posted but NDC added some shoes to the release calendar for April and these are not there....wonder if they'll actually sell them or if these will get the same treatment as the other "OG" style 1's
    [h3]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/h3]
    Style# 555088-315
    $140
They did the same with Knicks and Royals, but listed them for $130.  NA retro 1's won't be on NDC this year, unfortunately.  I'd love it if they did tho....

If I could cop these from the connect on a discount I'd be all over them. If they're at all limited and a GIANT headache like the rest of NA 1's I'm all set.

Not sure if its been posted but NDC added some shoes to the release calendar for April and these are there....wonder if they'll actually sell them or if these will get the same treatment as the other "OG" style 1's
    [rule][h3]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/h3]

Style# 555088-315
    $140
I'll update the OP. Didnt think they would be out THAT soon.

They used "clover" as a color. Definitely a celtics thing. Same color they used in the Ray Allen 13s, and 8s

yeah i will be getting these but for sure the ones that look like black/reds but green where the red is would have been fire!

4.6.13 is a marked day now. That is pretty soon tho good thing March doesn't have any retros besides the 13's. 

These should be as available as the knicks, which isnt too "limited" compared to the royals which was just a crazy release. As a celts fan in Boston, its awesome to see JB doing celtics colors again. I prefer these over the dmp1s cuz i think these "pop" more which i dont mind

For those looking to pick these up, at least there will be some competition with another new AJ1 releasing the same day.

THE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO 93, releasing 4/6/13!

roll.gif

Those and the ones that are mixed with XIIIs wouldnt be bad if the 1s market wasnt so oversaturated. I bet if the whole phats ordeal never happened, people would jump on those. I plan on getting ones as beaters when they hit the clearance rack

i thought the 09 DMP were labeled the celtics..
Thats label celtics its its a jordan retro tech this is what JB wants to call Air jordan 1 high "OG" even tho is not a og cw. theyre going do that with all the NA 1s this year. As for the DMP's you can tell the difference between the two anyway. JB has no problem nicknaming a shoe with one using it already lol look at Fire Red Vs 

true. personally prefer the black tongue fire red cant wait till fall mine are beat and yellowed beyond restoration. not willing to waste seaglow unless the 2013 release doesnt have the 23 stichin

Back
Top Bottom