Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
1's have definitely overshadowed 5's this year. I wonder when JB will give us Chicago 1's with NA

For what ever reason they're saving that. Maybe for a pack or special release like the banned's buy it was easy for V's to get overshadowed this year. The shape just looks a little off. These 1's some of the best products we've gotten from JB this year

Nike Air Jordan VIII Playoffs - 305381-061 - £129  - 15th June

Nike Air Jordan V - 'Black Grapes' - 136027-007 - £135  - 15th June

Nike Air Jordan XI Low - Black & White - 528895-110 - £109  - 9th June

Nike Air Jordan IV - Toro Bravo - 308497-603 - £135  - 6th July

Nike Air Jordan I HI OG - Black & Grey - 555088-014 - £110  - 13th July
  •  
EU dates - they are normally exactly the same date as US release..

Last edited:
I love it. Not a lot of copping in my forseable future. Nothing interest me. I'm less than 50% certain I'll cop these.

Nice to not have to stress about anything coming up.

July 13th it is then. The hype bubble is still relatively low on these and with some big shoes coming out around this time everyone who really wants them has a good shot at getting them for retail....assuming that is they aren't "very limited" :smh:

Nike Air Jordan VIII Playoffs - 305381-061 - £129  - 15th June

Nike Air Jordan V - 'Black Grapes' - 136027-007 - £135  - 15th June

Nike Air Jordan XI Low - Black & White - 528895-110 - £109  - 9th June

Nike Air Jordan IV - Toro Bravo - 308497-603 - £135  - 6th July

Nike Air Jordan I HI OG - Black & Grey - 555088-014 - £110  - 13th July
  •  
EU dates - they are normally exactly the same date as US release..
July 13th it is then. The hype bubble is still relatively low on these and with some big shoes coming out around this time everyone who really wants them has a good shot at getting them for retail....assuming that is they aren't "very limited"
mean.gif
Not sure it will stand.  End has changed that calendar when they seem fit, ALL of the Lebron EXTs were pushed back and sometimes not changed on the calendar until close before the listed RD or after.

2 weeks before should give everyone a clearer picture, but I'll prepare for the 13th

seriously i need these in my life, but just in case they dont i was able to cop the Vegas 1s yesterday for $100 at my local Tampa mall, i am going to remove the jumpman from the heel and then they will be perfect, but that leather is holy crap amazing compared to whats releasing. HAPPY MAN RIGHT NOW!!:D

Last edited:
november ****

Their is no way you just showed us a sample pic for a shoe that doesn't release for 5 more months? And they come after the black/red 1's that are suppose to be around October, and they don't have sample pics yet?

Source or Troll

november breds are december 

NO FREAKING WAY!

So from now til November we won't have any NA 1's? Or Nike is magically putting some new colorways on their release calendar?? :nerd:

And what about the European date for these, that's going to change all of sudden too?

NO FREAKING WAY!

So from now til November we won't have any NA 1's? Or Nike is magically putting some new colorways on their release calendar?? :nerd:

And what about the European date for these, that's going to change all of sudden too?
The Laney 1s "OG" should be coming out between those dates. IDK I may be mistaken but I thought I read that somewhere on this site

Has European release been mentioned?
They are on End's calendar for 7/13/13.  Even on the QS 1s, I expect to see official pics 4 weeks out.  Others have been 4-6 weeks out.  But look at what Nike has done with the Lebron X Denim EXT.  Saying nothing, for the US at least, less than 2 weeks out from what we think is RD.  We'll know here pretty soon though. 

Last edited:
:lol: this dude "thehypeistrill" :smh: ... either give up the info with an accurate RD instead of these clues/half-*** responses, show us some detailed pics besides that blurry image you posted a few weeks ago, or simply S.T.F.U..

Thank you, enjoy your day :nthat:

Last edited:
:lol: this dude "thehypeistrill" :smh: ... either give up the info with an accurate RD instead of these clues/half-*** responses, show us some detailed pics besides that blurry image you posted a few weeks ago, or simply S.T.F.U..

Thank you, enjoy your day :nthat:

It's like you read my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom