Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
if these are fall i will not cop anything until then so more time to try to save up for a possible resale purchase, smh i said im retail or bust so i better work on finding a pair for retail.

It's like you read my mind
he is leo dicaprio

:rofl: :rofl:

Forreal tho, that's kinda lame. I'm not even asking dude for his sources, but he out here acting like "Nike/JB Top Flight Security of the WORLD" when it comes to these Shadow 1s :smh: ... if you're gonna contribute to the thread with solid info, please do so, if not keep it moving. Ain't nobody got time for these Where's Waldo games.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Forreal tho, that's kinda lame. I'm not even asking dude for his sources, but he out acting like a "Nike/JB Top Flight Security of the WORLD" when it comes to these Shadow 1s :smh: ... if you're gonna contribute to the thread with solid info, please do so, if not keep it moving. Ain't nobody got time for these Where's Waldo games.
View media item 451014

Really trynna get these, but have no chance of getting them myself on july 13th... Man oh man I'm hoping for a split second RD change a la black toes :tongue:

I feel good about all 1s this year... So far royals, black toes, knicks and also copped vegas.... These are next :smile:

Last edited:
Pre orders are up: 

http://www.deadstocknj.com/product/air-jordan-1-grey-shadow-og

$230 shipped

Good luck, 
smokin.gif

$210 isn't bad, DeadstockNJ came through on the Black Toes pre-orders so I'm pretty sure there won't be any issues pre-ordering the Shadows even though we haven't seen "official" pics yet.

Shout out to "passitback" for posting the link :nthat:

I'm gonna try my retail luck again, hopefully it works in my favor like the Royals and Black Toes.

i have a pre-order with Deadstock NJ for black grapes. was happy til i saw him selling fresh fsr of Concords and other XIs, which r gone now off the site. remnants on twitter, tho.
makes me think dude might try to pass off GM pairs as RD RETAIL

Not trying to knock pre-orders but I guess I'm just a tad paranoid we haven't seen anything official. I'd hate to see anyone get caught out there, especially since some sites were less than honest about the black toes.

Last edited:
I have reasons to believe Deadstock NJ will come through. In the event they don't, no biggie. I'll simply recoup my funds from Paypal -can't lose situation in my book.

With that said, I agree with lamekilla (and others) who urge NT members to be cautious. Simply "do your homework," and everything should fall in place. 

I have reasons to believe Deadstock NJ will come through. In the event they don't, no biggie. I'll simply recoup my funds from Paypal -can't lose situation in my book.

With that said, I agree with lamekilla (and others) who urge NT members to be cautious. Simply "do your homework," and everything should fall in place. 

Agreed. Why do people have such a problem with pre-orders? Shady or not, as long as you purchased through paypal, you're good.

Agreed. Why do people have such a problem with pre-orders? Shady or not, as long as you purchased through paypal, you're good.
What if you get a GM pair and you can't tell the difference?  Or if you find slight imperfections, and then you'll question whether they are GM, but would struggle to prove that in a dispute with PayPal or whomever.

And maybe you don't care if they are the same materials from the same factories by the same people, it just doesn't seem right

They'll hold ur money for 2-3 weeks after u realize you're not getting the shoes and file the claim. I agree it's not a big deal but its just not worth the hastle. I won't be doing any more preorders.

i feel the same way, i like to take a crack at retail first, but with the way 1s have been doing me this year i just might have to go that route.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom