Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right. I've been lucky and gotten all the 1s that I have wanted (Knicks, Royals, Black Toes) and I'd like to get my hands on these but I'm not about to drop 230 on them.

This again?
Learned my lesson the first time. Grab it from a reseller when I strike out.
I hear you. Truth is, I never expected there to be so many Blacktoes up for resale on CL. Had I knew that, I would have waited it out. 

Something tells me these Shadows are going to be more limited, so I prefer to take no chances.

For the dudes mentioning the mark-up, I get that. 

At the same time, convenience is big for me. I' not rich, and could certainly use the extra $60 bucks, but... waiting online, or in line, etc.... **** aint worth it, bro. 

i feel the same way, i like to take a crack at retail first, but with the way 1s have been doing me this year i just might have to go that route.
That's what I'm saying. This isn't gonna be a Fire Red V / Grape V release. They'll be a much tougher cop.

Agreed. Why do people have such a problem with pre-orders? Shady or not, as long as you purchased through paypal, you're good.
What if you get a GM pair and you can't tell the difference?  Or if you find slight imperfections, and then you'll question whether they are GM, but would struggle to prove that in a dispute with PayPal or whomever.

And maybe you don't care if they are the same materials from the same factories by the same people, it just doesn't seem right

I guess "GM" is the new trendy word to use when people are unsure about pre orders and overseas pairs :smh: .. so what should we say when we get pairs for NDC, FNL, FTL, etc with slight imperfections? GM as well?

And about those concords, the people that I know who ordered from them said their soles were slightly yellowed like the FNL restock earlier this year. I can definitely see people being skeptical about a FSR of any 11 except the lows and Breds at this point

Agreed. Why do people have such a problem with pre-orders? Shady or not, as long as you purchased through paypal, you're good.
They'll hold ur money for 2-3 weeks after u realize you're not getting the shoes and file the claim. I agree it's not a big deal but its just not worth the hastle. I won't be doing any more preorders.

It all depends what site you are dealing with. You cant order from some random site you never heard of and no one can vouch for them. Certain sites have been around for a while, they didn't just start randomly popping up when the Black Toes dropped.

Last edited:
I guess "GM" is the new trendy word to use when people are unsure about pre orders and overseas pairs :smh: .. so what should we say when we get pairs for NDC, FNL, FTL, etc with slight imperfections? GM as well?

And about those concords, the people that I know who ordered from them said their soles were slightly yellowed like the FNL restock earlier this year. I can definitely see people being skeptical about a FSR of any 11 except the lows and Breds at this point
It all depends what site you are dealing with. You cant order from some random site you never heard of and no one can vouch for them. Certain sites have been around for a while, they didn't just start randomly popping up when the Black Toes dropped.
People vouched for heart and sole and they were a joke. Some got them and some did not. It's hit or miss. Doesn't matter if some random dude on nt says they're legit or how many people actually do get the shoes its still a gamble. Beware of anyone selling a product they don't have in their possession.

People vouched for heart and sole and they were a joke. Some got them and some did not. It's hit or miss. Doesn't matter if some random dude on nt says they're legit or how many people actually do get the shoes its still a gamble. Beware of anyone selling a product they don't have in their possession.

People also said they had a hard time with Heart and Sole before the Black Toes so that right there was already a red flag, same goes for Osneaker.

They'll hold ur money for 2-3 weeks after u realize you're not getting the shoes and file the claim. I agree it's not a big deal but its just not worth the hastle. I won't be doing any more preorders.

Understood, but i wouldnt have a problem with it taking 2-3 weeks for me to get my money back. I dont think people should be paying resell prices if you can't wait 2-3 weeks for your money to come back to you (not talking about you engineer, just a general statement0

Their pics make em look great. Can't wait for these

Those pics are fake. Photoshopped and color sucked. I listed a few reasons why a few pages back when they were posted here, and tried the same thing with an iPhone app and it turned out pretty close. The colors on the shadows won't be that drawn out. Also compare it to the official release pics of other OG 1's. The way that the actual shadow the shoe casts is colored and fades is definitely a give away too. Good luck when RD finally comes around tho!

Those pics are fake. Photoshopped and color sucked. I listed a few reasons why a few pages back when they were posted here, and tried the same thing with an iPhone app and it turned out pretty close. The colors on the shadows won't be that drawn out. Also compare it to the official release pics of other OG 1's. The way that the actual shadow the shoe casts is colored and fades is definitely a give away too. Good luck when RD finally comes around tho!

Man everytime I turn around I seem to come across those fake pics. I can't wait for some official pics to finally surface.

ive been trolled 
mean.gif
. i was too excited to see pics of these haha. Seems wierd these are releasing in a month and no real pics yet. Wont be surprised if these get pushed back

Maybe we haven't gotten any official official pics yet....because they'll be that limited :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom