Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now those are pics I was waiting for. Shade of grey is intact. 2 pairs at retail or 1 pair at above retail. :smokin

Same day as the Toro IVs though :smh:
Well my choice has been made (sorry Toros)

These and the Royals were the only Jordan's I wanted this year. I missed out on the Royals, so I really hope I can get these. You can never go wrong with black and grey shoes.

those pics are photoshopped they don't have a nylon tongue they have the same tongue as the royals  

So how bout you show us the real thing since these are photoshopped >D

And not the cloudy pic with your tag down the middle either, I want detailed pics, b :lol:

Last edited:
either the toros date gonna change or these are going to change...been noticing on new rd....other than all star weekend....jb has been spacing them out...but i wouldnt be surprised if they dropped the same day as toros....

shadows were my least favorite og colorway 1's ...good to know my sources were pretty dead on...7-27 was the date from the FNL national managers meeting ..7-13 2 weeks off...not bad at all 

@atxballer thanks V! Lemme know what's up on your end for this release! Hope you have been well bro. Man these look nice. :smokin

I was hoping for the liner to be like the royals but they are like black toes instead. Can anyone vouch for me which one is better? The one on the royals just looks so much smoother and comfortable. Much thanks NT fam.

Hopefully being the same RD as the Toro IV's keeps these (as much as possible) under the radar. But at the same time I'm still curious about that very limited label that was given for these a while back. These could break a couple hearts/wallets

Last edited:
I pray to the heavens that these wont be to hard to cop. It sucks that these NA 1s are limited since they are brining out all the classic cws but I'm gonna go all out on this release

As long as they're not region exclusive I think my little corner DTLR will have em. They've been getting a lot of heat and I live in an area with a lot of hypegoblins so I think the toro IV's will be the main draw for a lot of them

Last edited:
As long as they're not region exclusive I think my little corner DTLR will have em. They've been getting a lot of heat and I live in an area with a lot of hypegoblins so I think the toro IV's will be the main draw for a lot of them
I hope that's true! Manny people around my area are hyping them IVs up OD so hopefully they go with the IVs

I was hoping for the liner to be like the royals but they are like black toes instead. Can anyone vouch for me which one is better? The one on the royals just looks so much smoother and comfortable. Much thanks NT fam.
Yea the knicks/royals liner is a little smoother.  Not a huge deal if you wear long enough socks.  It's interesting that they changed the liner and tongue material after the royals. Black toe samples even had the old materials. Same thing could have happened with these black/grays.  The new materials are a little closer to the OG material though IMO.

Last edited:
Yea the knicks/royals liner is a little smoother.  Not a huge deal if you wear long enough socks.  It's interesting that they changed the liner and tongue material after the royals. Black toe samples even had the old materials. Same thing could have happened with these black/grays.  The new materials are a little closer to the OG material though IMO.
Thanks fam for letting me know. The newer material just seems a little cheaper to me but if they are supposed to be that way because its closer to OG, then I'm all for it. Well I don't have a choice anyways. :lol:

Hopefully being the same RD as the Toro IV's keeps these (as much as possible) under the radar. But at the same time I'm still curious about that very limited label that was given for these a while back. These could break a couple hearts/wallets

I know theres a world outside of NT but if this thread is indication the hype isn't as bad as the other AJ1's w/ N/A on them . Let's hope it stays that way. Torp's are the new hype magnet so I expect that to deflect some attention away from these ... Or maybe it's just wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom