Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just heard about a website offering 100% legit shoes in vnds condition..
they're having a huge restock @4pm est TODAY if anyone wants to try they're luck on some Shadows for not a hype'd up price.. It's supposed to be a lot of jays added to their website HOPEFULLY and most likely some shadows will be on there.. not retail though, but should be reasonable.. vnds23.com good luck fam 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

i just heard about a website offering 100% legit shoes in vnds condition..
they're having a huge restock @4pm est TODAY if anyone wants to try they're luck on some Shadows for not a hype'd up price.. It's supposed to be a lot of pairs added to their stores.. not retail though, but should be reasonable.. vnds23.com good luck fam 
pimp.gif

thanks fam  
nthat.gif

thanks fam  
nthat.gif
no prob.. just looked on their twitter and their adding 150 pairs to the website and i would be suprised if their wasn't  some shadows in there! hope you guys get a pair in your size in whatever your looking for

& just tryna help out some fellow NT'ers 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Royals were crap but otherwise not bad pricing. All the shoes were used so to each there own. Anyone see what the bred 11 went for?

Well they buy and sell etc. Those royals are used but maybe they got tricked. That is definitely not the camera. The nips on the leather on the front guard are clear as day.

Edit: lol the toebox pics were removed.....thats not suspicious at all...

Well they buy and sell etc. Those royals are used but maybe they got tricked. That is definitely not the camera. The nips on the leather on the front guard are clear as day.

Edit: lol the toebox pics were removed.....thats not suspicious at all...
hmm maybe they got fooled on one pair...

found a DS pair of shadows for $215 shipped, think thats the best ima get 
smokin.gif

& ok i see the widows peak and toebox... smh.. seems like the only rep pair

Last edited:

found a DS pair of shadows for $215 shipped, think thats the best ima get 
smokin.gif

& ok i see the widows peak and toebox... smh.. seems like the only rep pair
Do it! Or pass it over here! I mean it
tongue.gif
 I'm still looking for the a size 7.5 or an 8.

Found a VNDS size 9.5 locally tonight. He had a backup pair and He included the FTL HOH receipt. Put the LC pics on the LC thread and my fellow NTers came through in the clutch!! Got em for $150..I hauled *** as soon as he named his price.

View media item 761539

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom