Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a VNDS size 9.5 locally tonight. He had a backup pair and He included the FTL HOH receipt. Put the LC pics on the LC thread and my fellow NTers came through in the clutch!! Got em for $150..I hauled *** as soon as he named his price.

dam not too shabby.. my size too. grats! Still looking for one here too

Gahhh was supposed to get my pair monday. Now just got an email about some sort of mixup. Shoes never shipped last friday.

Shipping out today over a week late. And insurance is only for $50...what the effff

Gahhh was supposed to get my pair monday. Now just got an email about some sort of mixup. Shoes never shipped last friday.

Shipping out today over a week late. And insurance is only for $50...what the effff
It will get here before you know it.

I really despise eBayers that only have less than 5 feedback jacking up the prices! 
ohwell.gif

to those saying they can find under $200 pairs....its fake.  these are the easiest to fake and I seen fakes with the real bottom and the real looking ridges.  the safest way is to get em from a reputable retailer.

It really is crazy what hype can do, I'm having so much trouble finding a pair now. From July til Dec. there were plenty of pairs going around my issue was I kept trying to get a pair for

This is exactly what JB wanted to do from limiting the Black/Red 1 release. Increase the hype, build their brand, and a lot more people will be buying NA 1s for 2014. Cutting profits short term for the brand and for the long term profits. And now these Shadows can't be found for great prices anymore. Perhaps at the price they deserve to be at now.

Last edited:
Got my pair for $190 back in the summer from a reseller. Went on ebay today to search for a second pair and wtf??? like 1 pair in my size for $399 when they had 90 pairs back in september floating around ebay for $200-220 shipped. Lol stupid market value.

Kindve had to see it coming. From Jan to Dec, the 1s kept coming. Once the dust settled after the breds, people who passed on certain cws are backtracking. some are looking for that consolation prize. In relation to geraldg2309 geraldg2309 post, all these people i would see saying no loss, just waitin for breds anyway, probably struck out and if not totally, didnt get that double they wanted. Either way its slowly pushing prices up. Never thought royals would touch 500 but they have and i bet the celtics, knicks, etc. quit dropping, level off in price and possibly tick back up.

This though isnt just about the breds cause all the 1s have released in the same way, its about nike pulling the proverbial ace out of the pocket. They put the 1s back on the consumer map

to those saying they can find under $200 pairs....its fake.  these are the easiest to fake and I seen fakes with the real bottom and the real looking ridges.  the safest way is to get em from a reputable retailer.

These aren't any easier than royals or black and red's

They're still inconsistencies, people just don't notice or care.

This is exactly what JB wanted to do from limiting the Black/Red 1 release. Increase the hype, build their brand, and a lot more people will be buying NA 1s for 2014. Cutting profits short term for the brand and for the long term profits. And now these Shadows can't be found for great prices anymore. Perhaps at the price they deserve to be at now.
What long-term profits? The only ones profiting are resellers. The brand could make more money if they released more pairs to the public. Stop this limited amount crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom