Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it seems to be that after the whole breds fiasco, the 1's got even more attention.  

That site seems shady^ checked The dudes ebay seller feedback & someone gave negative feedback said they got fakes

eBay is as dry as the desert on these

Just payed $250 SMH for a DS pair

Damn

People are so thirsty for these NOW.. Damn it's hilarious since these sat on eBay months after release for $160-$200 and now guys are complaining about price hikes :rofl:

Funny how that works, these were always one of the most wearable I's.

That site seems shady^ checked The dudes ebay seller feedback & someone gave negative feedback said they got fakes

I don't think they even have fake shadows. Maybe now, since their might be some profit in it.

join date doesn't mean anything

seeing how people are paying 250+ for these its worth a shot

I lucked out on RD

Need a size 8.. Might even trade my DMP Bred 1s if worst comes to worst..

In my area nothing but sz 10-12 DS selling for under $200. Of course not my size tho #salty

Need a size 8.. Might even trade my DMP Bred 1s if worst comes to worst..

In my area nothing but sz 10-12 DS selling for under $200. Of course not my size tho #salty
size 8.5 and under and 13 and upper are the worst , you have a lot of competition for the small sizes from china/taiwan/korea/japan (small foot people) that pay a lot for them online and 13 and upper meh because of low quantites made 

size 8.5 and under and 13 and upper are the worst , you have a lot of competition for the small sizes from china/taiwan/korea/japan (small foot people) that pay a lot for them online and 13 and upper meh because of low quantites made 
exactly!.. Found a seller on CL, selling a DS pair for $240 hopefully i can make him budge to $230 shipped, cuz im not trying to pay too much for these, i know ill get a pair eventually 
smokin.gif

Been On the hunt for a size 12 for a while now. For some reason none seem to pop up in my area

Consolation prizes for ppl missing out on breds/Ppl appreciating a underrated c/w for missing out on breds
Glad I got my pair, was STOKED when my girl got them for me.

Honestly was more excited for these than when I got my royals.

I am salty about not doubling up tho. 

Glad I got my pair, was STOKED when my girl got them for me.

Honestly was more excited for these than when I got my royals.

I am salty about not doubling up tho. 

Word wanted breds and royals but in this day and age its about who gets them first unless you got $ or get lucky

Word wanted breds and royals but in this day and age its about who gets them first unless you got $ or get lucky
Yea I paid a decent amount for my royals at sneakercon.. the Bred release is what it is...don't really feel like paying Bred prices right now, hopefully I'll catch a steal down the line. 

Careful out there people. Folks slanging gm royals on ebay for 500. Sad thing is they probably dont even know that they are selling faulty shoes.

Careful out there people. Folks slanging gm royals on ebay for 500. Sad thing is they probably dont even know that they are selling faulty shoes.
thats nothing new...theres a gm market for practically every release.

gm pairs for $500 
laugh.gif

i always thought that there were no GM shoes for the shadow 1s

they might as well fire up the machine since these are so sought after now 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom