Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just copped a pair of DS shadows for $200, and was rather surprised considering what they are going for on Ebay and other places. Had to get a LC on them because the price seemed to good to be true. They checked out nevertheless, so it was a great purchase after all.  
There are like no DS sz 10's on eBay
indifferent.gif
the only one I saw was going for $400
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
GEEEZ. These just got THAT serious in a span of like 2 months? 

Local FB groups couldnt get rid of these for 170-180

I'm glad i locked down my two pairs, im straight for the next few years. 

Yeah, these set in my local HOH store for two weeks, and as of a little under a month ago you could snag a pair for under 200 shipped easy. 

Just used the corn starch/peroxide/oxi clean trick and it worked perfect. could probably stand to do it one more time but i'm very happy with it.

I paid $126 for my pair and a pair for coldcity coldcity like 3 months ago that were catching dust on shelves...

Glad I waited.

Def one of the most underrated releases of 2013.

My local store had a FSR... on the day of the release all I saw was ppl coming out with TORO IV's made me think that they didn't receive their shipment. Until I asked them about it and the clerk said no one was asking for them.. I doubled up and was happy I did. They've been my go to kicks

Just bought a pair. Couldnt find 10.5 tho went 11 instead :frown:

Couldn't find a 10.5 either so I copped an 11. Glad I did. The sz 11 feels better than my black/red 10.5 and royal 10.5. Makes me think I shoulda copped an 11 for all the og 1's.

Knew that I should've doubled up on these. I think I wore these every day straight for a month, all of my other stuff is literally collecting dust.

My local store had a FSR... on the day of the release all I saw was ppl coming out with TORO IV's made me think that they didn't receive their shipment. Until I asked them about it and the clerk said no one was asking for them.. I doubled up and was happy I did. They've been my go to kicks

Win :nthat:

i only need cash my friend otherwise i d onlye swap em with a 13 for me but sadly i live overseas and i cant trust a trade : ( 
lol thanks all for trying to deal for me. Anyway, i wondered cause i can still grab those for close to retail. Always looking at wheel and deal options :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom