Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the comments guys! We really appreciate it. The Shadow 1's were a pretty slept on release. Not super difficult to get on release day but definitely sold out here in Southern California and I remember them going fairly quickly online.

These will be on par with royals and black/red. More and more are asking for these. Why were they slept on...who knows....but I am glad I got my pair

nerd.gif
 im lookin for em

Where in the world is a DS sz 10...
One popped up on Ebay a couple days ago that passed all legit checks, came with a receipt and sold by a 100% seller. Sold in a couple hours for $250 shipped. I have seen used ones sell for $30 to $40 more than that in the last week. I'm watching a used pair right now that's at $255 with about an hour left but he wants another $20 to ship.

Man people are snapping these 1's up as if they will never release again.
Ill bet u 100 they dont anytime soon, and if they do, nothing like the recent run of og's. Thr next time you see a royal or bred or whatever, it will be a mid or have a jumpman and have some lame generic box.

ppl in my area were thirsty for the 4s that came out that day lol. was able to double up and dtlr didn't do raffles. 

dam i can't believe i sold my 8.5 after RD to a friend cause I wanted the Toro 4s more at the time.. Kinda regretting that now after seeing all these pictures.. I still remember them sitting on shelves for a day a two here in SoCal... FML.. now the hunt for a 9 or 9.5 begins..
mean.gif

^ I'm still somewhat regretting I passed on these. I remember I had both the toros and the shadows in my cart, but decided I should just get the toros (which I wanted more also) instead and save some money.  These are a clean looking pair, but the fact that I had so many black/grey based shoes kept me from buying these. Oh well....

Last edited:
People are so thirsty for these NOW.. Damn it's hilarious since these sat on eBay months after release for $160-$200 and now guys are complaining about price hikes :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom