Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to deal with sifting through gms and fakes. Sellers are too shady now. Rather deal with a store.

it is crazy to me that these are slowly drying up

they sat at the mall here for a weekend. 

Im glad i copped mine on release date, they sold out around me just as fast as the royals and breds. Only ones that sat out here were the knicks and black toes, i copped a gs pair of black toes for £25 two days after christmas, and the knicks back in sept on sale for £75.

Depends on where you are though. Out and about sure, but at the office i tuck the tongue into my jeans haha.

I just copped a pair of DS shadows for $200, and was rather surprised considering what they are going for on Ebay and other places. Had to get a LC on them because the price seemed to good to be true. They checked out nevertheless, so it was a great purchase after all.  

There are like no DS sz 10's on eBay :stoneface: the only one I saw was going for $400 :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
I was lucky to scoop a pair right before the black/reds dropped. These were a pain to find before the black/reds and imo were pretty dried up, now they are just more in demand so that explains why the prices rose so much!

Rocking a pair as we speak on a casual Friday. Completely agree with the poster above, these go with damn near everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom