Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Nope. I didnt like 11s when they came out back then and dont care for em now. The one thing with that shoe that gave it popularity is the one thing i cant stand and thought was gimmicky. I skipped out of js by then.
Then don't buy them. XI's are clean but they definitely aren't my favorite jordan but to say they're overhyped would be an understatement. 

Passed on Chi's but coppin these... already got royals...

Hope JB don't pull the royals trick on these as well :smh:

Last edited:
The XI slander is ludicrous. if you're hating on the 11s you clearly werent around when they originally came out. If you were then you would understand why theyre special. I'm afraid to wear them though after the columbias went patty mayonnaise on me. other jordans might be more wearable, but you cannot deny the style and influence of the 11. just can't.

The XI slander is ludicrous. if you're hating on the 11s you clearly werent around when they originally came out. If you were then you would understand why theyre special. I'm afraid to wear them though after the columbias went patty mayonnaise on me. other jordans might be more wearable, but you cannot deny the style and influence of the 11. just can't.
+1 and rep'd. You guys might not like the 11 but saying how ugly, hyped or gimmicky it is, is way off base.
A simple , not my style would suffice.
To each their own, not crap on what I don't like.

Last edited:
:smile: on the contrary i was 20 in 95. Didnt mean to ruffle feathers. Just how i felt about em. Didnt care for patent leather on a ballin shoe. I admit i was not part of sneakers as a culture. It isnt really a stretch for someone to not like what everyone else likes. Peace

I never said it wasn't a good model, I said they looked good no doubt. The history aspect is the best art about them.

I just said that I don't really like them as much as the other models.

The XI slander is ludicrous. if you're hating on the 11s you clearly werent around when they originally came out.

Not everyone likes the same things my man. It's not called hating, it's simply preference. Never cared for them then in 95, and nothing's changed. Beautifully constructed, but still a tad overrated in my eyes. They're looked upon as the greatest basketball sneaker of all time, and they're not even the greatest Jordan IMO.

Back to the 1's tho plz

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself that

No need to justify your love for an overhyped shoe to us. We don't care

The XI being over hyped is a matter of opinion. I think the shoe gets the respect that it deserves. My favorite Jordan is the white cement 3 but I love the XI.

Boy this thread is quiet. Its very possible the royals will still take attention when these drop. Hope so.

Boy this thread is quiet. Its very possible the royals will still take attention when these drop. Hope so.

You weren't around for the first royals thread I assume. It was just as quiet as this one. Then a few weeks before rd it bumped up to the most popular thread on the site. Just give it time.

You weren't around for the first royals thread I assume. It was just as quiet as this one. Then a few weeks before rd it bumped up to the most popular thread on the site. Just give it time.
Hahaa actually my man i was and it gave me a false sense of security. Got my chips lined up better now. Good to see appreciation for the 1s minus all the drama queens u know. Good luck.

So you guys want to get this thread locked?

Why are you talking about XI's when they're other XI topics?

Sunshine was talking about the XIs and I said I didn't really like them.

Talking about the XI on a shoe forum isn't going to get a thread locked. Stupid gif wars, and people acting like they do in the first royals thread is what gets these threads locked.

Seems like the same nonsense in all of the AJ 1 threads nowadays.

May is my bday month so ima figure out a way to get my two pairs as a gift to myself.

As for the preorder price, to be expected given the chaos and hype over the Royals. Nike Air was once thought of as their trump card to get the purists to cop, but somehow it's also become something that the regular consumer/teen seeks so that they too can "break necks." Genius JB.

Last edited:
damn a "NIKE AIR", give me a bigger jumpman, no "air" under it and a midsole with PAINT THAT DOESN'T CRACK"

The topic was over by the time you brought it back up. Are YOU trying to get it locked?

Seems like the same nonsense in all of the AJ 1 threads nowadays.

May is my bday month so ima figure out a way to get my two pairs as a gift to myself.

As for the preorder price, to be expected given the chaos and hype over the Royals. Nike Air was once thought of as their trump card to get the purists to cop, but somehow it's also become something that the regular consumer/teen seeks so that they too can "break necks." Genius JB.
May is my birth month as well. This comes out the weekend of my bday if the 18th is correct.

I only want one though. One of these, one pair of grapes

Last edited:
I want to preorder this but won't pay more than 250 shipped.

Cold taxing ******. 275 + 20 S&H :smh:
he had them at 255 shipped earlier i believe. he raises the price closer it is to RD. i got my royals from him and my pair came in before most people's online orders.

Back
Top Bottom