Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Most knowledgeable people don't though.

A lot of people up here refer to black cement III's from 2001 as OG, that doesn't mean they're right.

And if you had that mentality of I don't want it unless he wore it with Lebron, you wouldn't be buying many Lebrons

Although i dont consider them an OG colorway i can still respect the other side of the argument. A shoe that isnt released to tye general public is still an official shoe, like the eminem IVs for instance. Only 40 of them made and it is still an official colorway. Jordan used to give away his pair after every game. Which means some of these PEs had more sent to the general public than the eminems. So i consider PEs an OG colorway.

As for the space jams even though i dont consider them OG colorways, there were 6 that were made (despite being different than GR space jams) during the original run in 96.

Quality was butter on those too. Saw a pair in my size on eBay a few weeks ago. DS and tag swapped with a Nike Air tag. Naturally I dozed off and missed it. $120 shipped. Had to be a NTer's listing.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, the leather is nice on them.

wonder where i can get a NA tag for those.

or should i even bother, are the shadows really releasing this year with NA?
I would do a tag swap if I could.  Gonna hit dude up from eBay and see if he'd be willing to help.

Although the Royals have decent leather by today's standards, the shadows are one of the better releases from a materials  standpoint by JB over the last few years.

I just hope that those (and the Black Toes) aren't difficult cops.  Plan was to double up on all 1's this year or grab an extra of the pairs that I already have one of.  With the way the Royal release went down, I'll be content with just getting a single pair of Black Toes at retail.

educate me. black toe is similar to the banned 1's in colorway. was it a colorway that was released to be similar to this?

You do know royals and black toes are original colorways correct?

Anyway, no the banneds were just a nice tribute to the jordan 1 being banned from the nba.

I know the difference between banned 1's and these..... Im asking was there any special meaning behind the black toe colorway like the banned 1's? Or is it just another colorway like the royals
depends on what you mean by special its the shoe jordan took the jumpman logo

This release can't come soon enough! More pics I see the more I want them. Need a pair of black/red or banneds and I'm done with 1's. Well, now that I think about it maybe I'll go after the Shadows and a pair of Knicks, lol :/

These will be the next release I'll be getting ...or at least try to get :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom