Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

But I thought Royals and Knicks had the same inventory? Even if they did the demand was far higher for the Royals and it would've still been on WCIVs level in terms of ease of copping (which wasnt easy at all. I just lucked out on eastbay).

Just like the black toes will be if they are made in knicks numbers

Last edited:
But I thought Royals and Knicks had the same inventory? Even if they did the demand was far higher for the Royals and it would've still been on WCIVs level in terms of ease of copping (which wasnt easy at all. I just lucked out on eastbay).

I've heard the same thing.

I've only seen the royals recognized as a limited release though, we would have to find out the official product numbers to be sure.

All we can hope is that these be a GR. And not as difficult as the Royals.
nerd.gif

Royal's were a headache. Luckily a friend of mines got my pair online and my cousin helped me secure two more. Possibly the worse release I've ever experienced next to the DMP package. I'm hoping the Black Toe's aren't anything like the Royal's.

Came up on 3 pairs, and it's the worst release ever? How bout coming up short and finally coming to grips that I'm gonna have to pay 300+ to secure a pair lol smh

Came up on 3 pairs, and it's the worst release ever? How bout coming up short and finally coming to grips that I'm gonna have to pay 300+ to secure a pair lol smh
300$ for a pair of 1's..... hypebeasts 

The word hypebeast is thrown around loosely with incorrect meaning here in the JB forum. :lol:

What's the difference in dropping $300 on a pair of 1's, and any other sneaker for that matter? Not a damn thing. If someone drops whatever amount of money on something they genuinely like and want they aren't hypebeast.

The word hypebeast is thrown around loosely with incorrect meaning here in the JB forum. :lol:

What's the difference in dropping $300 on a pair of 1's, and any other sneaker for that matter? Not a damn thing. If someone drops whatever amount of money on something they genuinely like and want they aren't hypebeast.

REPPED!

I've heard the same thing.

I've only seen the royals recognized as a limited release though, we would have to find out the official product numbers to be sure.

IMO JB knows what they're doing. The royals were more limited than the knicks and more sought out and it's not even close. when it came to rsvp/raffles you knew the store workers would take their pairs out of the stock but online was never an issue. this release was pretty nuts even with all the other shoes that came out the same morning. hope you all get your royals at a fair price. but these black toes would be a great consolation if you missed out. hope they make more than the royals to somewhat satisfy the masses....

Last edited:
The word hypebeast is thrown around loosely with incorrect meaning here in the JB forum.
laugh.gif

Who the hell would spend 300$ on a pair of sneakers? Hypebeasts.....

Who the hell would spend 300$ on a pair of sneakers? Hypebeasts.....

What's worth a certain amount to you isn't necessarily worth the same to someone else and vice versa.. How is this any different from baseball cards, stamps, cars etc? You're in a sneaker forum.. People are going to take sneakers seriously.

No offense, but it's none of your business what anyone spends their money on or what their motives for buying whatever they want are. If it's for passion, it's for passion; If it's for hype, it's for hype.

300$ for a pair of 1's..... hypebeasts 

Hype beast? Son, I've been waiting on this release since I seen it was coming...only shoe that's dropped in '13 that's mattered to me...I've waited it out, exhausted all my resources to get these as low as possible...these were truly limited and prices are going no where but up, I came to the conclusion that if I really want these I gotta make moves...decided I work hard enough to drop and I deserve to splurge a little...I have the means, I'm not going broke, I won't be over drafted so why not cop a limited release that I truly love? Make sure you know the situation before you make assumptions, clown!

Hype beast? Son, I've been waiting on this release since I seen it was coming...only shoe that's dropped in '13 that's mattered to me...I've waited it out, exhausted all my resources to get these as low as possible...these were truly limited and prices are going no where but up, I came to the conclusion that if I really want these I gotta make moves...decided I work hard enough to drop and I deserve to splurge a little...I have the means, I'm not going broke, I won't be over drafted so why not cop a limited release that I truly love? Make sure you know the situation before you make assumptions, clown!

My man, you don't need to explain your reasons for buying anything to anyone.. Let alone someone on a forum you're never going to meet.

I feel you on wanting these. These are my most wanted shoes of '13. I hope you get them without over paying too much. :smokin

My man, you don't need to explain your reasons for buying anything to anyone.. Let alone someone on a forum you're never going to meet.

I feel you on wanting these. These are my most wanted shoes of '13. I hope you get them without over paying too much. :smokin

Your right, just felt it was necessary to put the kid in his place...but thanks man, I appreciate it...

Quality was butter on those too. Saw a pair in my size on eBay a few weeks ago. DS and tag swapped with a Nike Air tag. Naturally I dozed off and missed it. $120 shipped. Had to be a NTer's listing. :smh: :lol:

yeah, the leather is nice on them.

wonder where i can get a NA tag for those.

or should i even bother, are the shadows really releasing this year with NA?

im glad i don't like these enough to cop good luck to those trying to get a pair. Bring on the black and reds and ill be done with 1s
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom