Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Will these have a black tongue?

If not, no cop

NO

2h6zyvm.gif

OG's didn't have a black tongue
seems like we have this every other day on the thread lol im sure ppl know but some ppl like me prefer the black tongue pe better then white. Some ppl see these differently heck the og release isnt even the shoe hes wearing in the jumpman logo that had a black tongue if you look closer.

was referring to someone saying there will be black and red 1s coming out again this year along with laney 5s and BM5...
tired.gif

I never said any of those were confirmed, rumors. Only rumors. And I'm as surprised to see Nike Sydney saying black/red 1's this year. Guess it would make sense seeing as how so many 1's are releasing.

Last edited:
Similar to? Damn I was hoping for the BMs with durabuck. Since I messed up my 2011s in a car crash (crawled out of the wreckage into 3 inches of mud. i wonder what that is. Man I might have to hold back on some releases for the second part of the year (especially considering I paid $245 for each pair of royals).

What I am excited for most is to see if Nike does a NA BC III since I missed out in 2011

Yea he said "similar to BM 5s" Could be just removing the 23 on the side that is different. We'll have to wait and see. 99% sure that will be the BF shoe tho.

And damn, that sounds like a bad wreck. Hope you didn't get injured too badly

I heard from someone who knows his stuff that the Black Friday shoe was gonna be "similar to BM 5s" Would LOVE to see black/red 1's sometime, but not holding my breath. Rumor is Laney will be a V/XI pack. We'll see, lol
Similar to? Damn I was hoping for the BMs with durabuck. Since I messed up my 2011s in a car crash (crawled out of the wreckage into 3 inches of mud. i wonder what that is. Man I might have to hold back on some releases for the second part of the year (especially considering I paid $245 for each pair of royals).

What I am excited for most is to see if Nike does a NA BC III since I missed out in 2011

Fam you could have taken those 5s to the sneaker care thread. We would have hooked you up.

^I did. I did what i could. Not bad. But out of all 2011 kicks those were the ones I wore the most. They are not terrible though. If BMs came out again i would still rock the 2011s for a while

Nah, i didnt get hurt. I was going to my dudes house in the sticks. Luckily there was no incoming traffick. If that would've happened on lake shore drive i would've died or had my spine severed

View media item 280935Onto the black toes and a decent priced 1994 chicago 1s. Jordan 1s have to be my fav jay model

you're lucky cause they last da longest (out of any model,) worn or ds...and good choice on copping the older version of the white/red/black chi 1 over the new - should have at least one pair with proper leathers & cut

Last edited:
Some people here consider the space jams to be an OG colorway and that wasnt sold to the public in 96.

Most knowledgeable people don't though.

A lot of people up here refer to black cement III's from 2001 as OG, that doesn't mean they're right.

And if you had that mentality of I don't want it unless he wore it with Lebron, you wouldn't be buying many Lebrons

Last edited:
you cant consider a PE an OG colorway
why not its just like the space jams he debuted them blah blah blah came out later how is that not an og colorway? its all perception u cant tell ppl they cant consider it to be

How do u have the nerve to call those ppl clowns cuz u look at it differently smh

Last edited:
u guys are getting to involved with this og thing yea the same colorway who cares if it wasnt released to public its mainly bout what the man wore and how u see it. if someone is a jordan fan they consider space jams and pe og cuz he debuted them before they were released to the public. IMO if u just see the ogs as what sold in stores ur doing it for the shoe and not the man behind the shoe. 

I find it ironic so many 1's sit on shelves for months... but the minute u put it in a old box and slap the OG tag on it, it sells like hot cakes. I know the cut is different im just saying lol

Just please someone give me hope these may show up in some regular retail stores in better numbers than royals.

Back
Top Bottom