Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

That's a matter of opinion. Dont get peoples hate for 1s. One of my favorite silhouettes. I paid 240 each for the royals.

The XIs are retail or bust for me. Overhyped shoe that everyone and their moms rock, yet people pay over double for?

Concord-XIs-RegularOlTy.jpg

Nah I am good.

Space Jams and CGs are the only ones I NEED. But I wont pretend i aint mad for missing my Concords.

Last edited:
That's a matter of opinion. Dont get peoples hate for 1s. One of my favorite silhouettes. I paid 240 each for the royals.

The XIs are retail or bust for me. Overhyped shoe that everyone and their moms rock, yet people pay over double for?

Concord-XIs-RegularOlTy.jpg

Nah I am good.

Space Jams and CGs are the only ones I NEED. But I wont pretend i aint mad for missing my Concords.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
alien.gif

This release can't come soon enough! More pics I see the more I want them. Need a pair of black/red or banneds and I'm done with 1's. Well, now that I think about it maybe I'll go after the Shadows and a pair of Knicks, lol :/
Man those Knicks ended up being put together perfectly, OS LIFE is restocking them at noon eastern (now!   http://www.shopmyoslife.com  ) for $175.  I reallllly had to talk myself out of getting the Knicks, but then I originally missed on the Royals' and the Knicks were sitting at our HoH grand opening so I had to get a pair after seeing them in person, and the 25% discount.  LOL then Royals showed up on my doorstep last Thursday, after I already told myself I'd "let" me get the Chicago's and Knicks as consolation for when I thought I missed out on the Royals.

I, too,  need the blk/red 1's and now that they have been announced for a November 2013 release, I think Nike may release these black toes more like they did the Knicks 1's, with a few more pairs in a few more shops than Royals, and hopefully most pairs will be here in the states rather than sitting in Australia or Europe.  Nothing but love for our NT members across the pond, but that was a joke.  Black toes will still be a B to get, and I am still thinking of doing a pre order for these if I come across one at a good price from a trusted seller.

Am I the only one that doesn't really like 11s that much?
Nope. I didnt like 11s when they came out back then and dont care for em now. The one thing with that shoe that gave it popularity is the one thing i cant stand and thought was gimmicky. I skipped out of js by then.

same , never liked 11's at all , probably never buy a pair either.

BTW i know you cant really judge much from the pics but the leather on these looking like the chi 1's :/

I love the AJ11, but there are Air Jordans that I prefer over them. Such as the 13's, 2's, 3's, and 1's...

XI's have always had that hype though, since the 90's.

I don't understand the concord hype. Thats probably my least favorite c/w of the OG's

i hate how popular the xi is.

for me the jay line was all about the vi and the xi way before the unobtainable (to me in sydney) DMP dropped. i had both shoes on first release in my teens, and loved them both to death.

the popularity just makes them hard and expensive to get. i love them, and would be happier if no one else did. i don't care if people laughed at me in them.

Compared to the NEW LOVE OLD LOVE 1's, these are taller right?

These are a must.
Of course, Old loves were a mid whereas these will be a high. I am currently beating my old loves to the ground wearing em daily in the snow and what not here in Michigan. Debating if I will double up on these when the time comes. 1s really only jordan on my radar for this year..

Back
Top Bottom