Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

There are really nice I might pick these up if there not impossible to get like the royals. I had the mid version of these a few years ago, the one that came with the yellow pair too. I am confused why the mid one had a black tongue and red laces and these have a white tongue and black laces.

You must not have noticed the pattern.

All the NA 1s that have released weren't on NDC. What makes you think they are going to have a sudden change of heart and put these on NDC?
Quite true only exception being the chicagos which were at least in some stores like finishline. I bet these og 1s follow the knicks pattern where there are better numbers than royals. Royals seem to be a special case. Still wouldnt sleep on em.

All the NA 1s that have released weren't on NDC. What makes you think they are going to have a sudden change of heart and put these on NDC?
Quite true only exception being the chicagos which were at least in some stores like finishline. I bet these og 1s follow the knicks pattern where there are better numbers than royals. Royals seem to be a special case. Still wouldnt sleep on em.

Chicago's weren't NA fam.

All NA jordan 1s have not, and will not be on NDC.

True. Think i brain farted when i wrote that. I had some sortve point that escaped me hahaha

Guess everyone learned a lesson from the royal 1s release, and should be prepared for these. Still nervous as hell.

Last edited:
haha and after the Royals I think that half of the Euro sites that used to ship to the US aren't going to do so anymore. :lol:

haha and after the Royals I think that half of the Euro sites that used to ship to the US aren't going to do so anymore. :lol:
they could do what SNS is doing. holding sales for their own country first and then the rest go up for sale for international customers on a later date.

Yes, I bet a lot of ppl will cop extras for trade baits for the royals.

Dont forget the royals were very short supply and had asg weekend. I dont think it would be much of a even trade but i hope the release softens the prices a bit.

Well you are right....
This will be me when I have to deal FNL servers at May
Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

So you guys want to get this thread locked?

Why are you talking about XI's when they're other XI topics?
The topic was over by the time you brought it back up. Are YOU trying to get it locked?
Seems like the same nonsense in all of the AJ 1 threads nowadays.

May is my bday month so ima figure out a way to get my two pairs as a gift to myself.

As for the preorder price, to be expected given the chaos and hype over the Royals. Nike Air was once thought of as their trump card to get the purists to cop, but somehow it's also become something that the regular consumer/teen seeks so that they too can "break necks." Genius JB.
May is my birth month as well. This comes out the weekend of my bday if the 18th is correct.

I only want one though. One of these, one pair of grapes
Doubling up on all 1's because JB isn't dropping anything else that I'm interested in.  Laney's are the only other shoe they'll get me to cop, but watch them not even use tumbled leather.
mean.gif
  We'll see on the Steels.  Everything else I either have or I'm not wasting my money on when I can buy some SBs or runners for less.

Last edited:
Yes, I bet a lot of ppl will cop extras for trade baits for the royals.

this probably goes for most of us. but Royals are definitely much more sought for compared to black toes.

now the BRED 1's coming in November might be the more equal trade.

I predict that JB will produce much more numbers of these compared to royals.

this probably goes for most of us. but Royals are definitely much more sought for compared to black toes.

now the BRED 1's coming in November might be the more equal trade.

I predict that JB will produce much more numbers of these compared to royals.
very interested to see the numbers on black toes and breds as well. For one, I think black toes will be produced in larger numbers, royals I think were small because of the asg kicks hype and what not. Breds on the other hand is up in the air if its on black friday which some people have ruled it out, one would think from past release JB would release alot of them. Not too worried about black toes though, was barely a crowd for Royals and I think black toes have a lesser demand

Back
Top Bottom