Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

May is my bday month so ima figure out a way to get my two pairs as a gift to myself...

That was my plan for Royals ever since I found out about them last October. My 30th bday was 2/14 and these dropped 2/16. It was all set up perfectly. Then I found out NONE of my connects could get them, then a "guaranteed" preorder fell through. Needless to say it all blew up in my face, lol. I hope this release is much easier for you, me and everyone else that wants a pair(s)

this probably goes for most of us. but Royals are definitely much more sought for compared to black toes.

now the BRED 1's coming in November might be the more equal trade.

I predict that JB will produce much more numbers of these compared to royals.

I really don't see the reason for all the optimism as far as increased production numbers go, considering how every Jordan shoe that has been given the "Nike Air" treatment has been limited in number so far. I'm anticipating the hype behind this release falling somewhere in the between the '88 Cements and the Royal 1's with roughly the same production numbers. In other words, this shoe will be hell to obtain for many.

I really don't see the reason for all the optimism as far as increased production numbers go, considering how every Jordan shoe that has been given the "Nike Air" treatment has been limited in number so far. I'm anticipating the hype behind this release falling somewhere in the between the '88 Cements and the Royal 1's with roughly the same production numbers. In other words, this shoe will be hell to obtain for many.
There were a few intangibles that made the royals limited.

I don't think anyone ever really saw the resell price on the Royal's to be as high as they were until people started scrambling after RSVP's were extremely limited.

With that being said, it's never a bad thing to hit up your connects now and/or try to build a relationship very soon just in case you are stuck in the same fiasco.

I just heard these are going to be limited as well... so guys try to secure your pair early!

I swear to god if I don't get these I will be super salty. My initial plan this year was to get the royals and the black toes along with both of the OG 13 cws

Do you believe everything you see on the Internet?

Well since there hasn't been one true GR of any of the 1's released this year, why would anyone think these will NOT be limited? I don't need the Internet to use common sense about how Nike has decided to market and sell the 1's this year. I'll keep an eye out for any reasonable presales, but come May 15 I'll be putting on my helmet and getting ready for war for the next 4-5 days.

Always crack up when people discuss resell prices. Either you have 0 luck securing pairs, or your buying to sell.
i think its the second one because if you really wanted one you find a way to get them and if its by resell then you do what you gotta do

If there is a preorder around my way I will definitely jump on it...I'm not letting the Royals situation happen again...

Preordering sounds like a good idea, but I like to roll the dice cuz I'm comfortable with my odds. I scratched & clawed and managed to get 3 pairs of Royals, so ima just ride it out.

Preordering sounds like a good idea, but I like to roll the dice cuz I'm comfortable with my odds. I scratched & clawed and managed to get 3 pairs of Royals, so ima just ride it out.

This,

I only went for one pair of royals, and I got them with ease. It was the anticipation that was killing me. These will be copped with the quickness :lol:

This,

I only went for one pair of royals, and I got them with ease. It was the anticipation that was killing me. These will be copped with the quickness :lol:

I dnt knw how it was around your way, but the Area 72 releases had everyone snoozing on these til the last min. When I went for guaranteed tix outta 100 ppl only 10 were there for Royals.

This,

I dnt knw how it was around your way, but the Area 72 releases had everyone snoozing on these til the last min. When I went for guaranteed tix outta 100 ppl only 10 were there for Royals.
Only did the online release but noticed more people went after the royals. Area 72 stuff was definitely the easier cop. Wished I used my 1 day off to do raffles. Kinda was turned away from it after hearing about guys getting 30 tickets for bred 11s ( true gr) and missed on all his tickets.

Back
Top Bottom