Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

But my pair is unfortunately not here yet. Still waiting on them to be authenticated and sent here from ebay.
Well, I will look forward to it when you post pics like these...
94E6EBE4-FF24-430A-BDC0-310AE7B600D2.jpeg
38DE4100-1196-45A3-8DF7-8BD368AFF20B.jpeg

Sorry, I pissed people off. I will step aside from this thread.
Personally I want to say I don't have any beef with you. I can tell you have a genuine love for JB and the history it entails both in regards to basketball, sneakers, and your own life I'm sure. Your criticism of this shoe and others are more than valid. JB definitely could've done these better and we have to continue to criticize them for their butchering of OG's otherwise we'll find this brand going back where it was from like 2002-2014. But, when points have been made and a general understanding has been reached, there is a such thing as criticizing too much, in my opinion. I hope there aren't any hard feelings here, between you and I, nor anyone else hopefully.

You gotta be the biggest clown on this site. Your in your 40s or 50s posting like a fool looking like a fool. Come on bro like all jokes aside I come on to NT and all I see is you with the same wack comments again and again. Maybe you should take a break from the site. I most definitely see why sone people left this site.
AMEN brother. PREACH! I hope he gets the message this time and JUST GOES AWAY. I’m actually starting to feel sorry for him...a grown up acting the way he does, gotta mean something is wrong with dude.

Still waiting on eBay authenticators to get to my pair. While I'm grateful they have the process in place, especially having spent $460 on these, an amount I've never spent on sneakers before, I really want to get these in hand as soon as possible. |l

Back
Top Bottom