Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Secured another at retail for hooking a friend up with an expensive pair.
5AED6540-04BE-4D2E-B9BB-332A07081BCF.jpeg
8A4582DE-E56B-4B91-AE98-4844C24FFD99.jpeg

I really want to like these but these are off, no 2 ways about it. Other 1 retros of OG color ways haven't been 1:1 to their OG counterparts either but these were supposed to be different...

I really want to like these but these are off, no 2 ways about it. Other 1 retros of OG color ways haven't been 1:1 to their OG counterparts either but these were supposed to be different...
I agree. But the whole remastered 2015 program was supposed to be different...was a complete sham. Guessing you’ve passed on all 2015 retros too. There’s been a couple gems but mostly it’s a hog wash.

I agree. But the whole remastered 2015 program was supposed to be different...was a complete sham. Guessing you’ve passed on all 2015 retros too. There’s been a couple gems but mostly it’s a hog wash.

I have the Black/Red and the Royal from the remastered. Like the height and feel of those but I also have the 2013 Black/red, Royal and shadow and like the color of those better. These 85 cut aren't slim enough. For them to make us jump through hoops for a new mold again and it still be off has me bowing out this time. I'm still contemplating on a pair just from a shoe hoarding perspective but if I'm paying $500+ I have to love them. These I'm constantly hot and cold on.

Your asking this you like the Biohacks and the Patinas. Those are atrocious to the human eye. Must be blindfolded.
I’m talking shape of shoe, not colorway. Obviously, Bio Hack and Patina’s are a love/hate shoe to people. I do like both. Come see me in a couple of years and we will discuss both colorways again. 😎

Last edited:
I’m talking shape of shoe, not colorway. Obviously, Bio Hack and Patina’s are a love/hate shoe to people. I do like both. Come see me in a couple of years and we will discuss both colorways again. 😎
Why because price jumps and tbey hyped. Sorry but I don’t mess with that and I don’t mess with the trash colours. That’s not going to change...ever

I feel like by now, from the time this thread was created to nearly 2 full months after launch, everyone present in here already knew these weren't going to be 1:1 giving JB's history, and upon seeing them they've already been dissected in every way imaginable and compared to the far superior originals. At this point its just the same exact, well known talking points being revolved around over and over like a crappy, never-ending carousel. If you like these, buy em. If you don't, speak your piece, explain why and be as critical as you like, but after that keep it moving. There's literally nothing to gain from bashing on these day in and day out as if we all aren't aware of the issues with this release. Just my two cents.

Yeah, you mess with boring wannabe OG colorways. $29.99 specials. Makes sense.
LOL, you think the biocraps ans the other rainbow junk you endorse are better. You b*tch and moan about toe this shape that. But all the 1s you are buying have 0 OG details. So what your complaining about you also endorse and just suck it because they’re not supposed to be OG?

Your talking about Jordan and Nike the King of cheaping out. I’m happy with these, clearly you aren’t. I actually applaud your existence in here. Like you really gotta be persistent in a thread for a shoe you despise.

Last edited:
I feel like by now, from the time this thread was created to nearly 2 full months after launch, everyone present in here already knew these weren't going to be 1:1 giving JB's history, and upon seeing them they've already been dissected in every way imaginable and compared to the far superior originals. At this point its just the same exact, well known talking points being revolved around over and over like a crappy, never-ending carousel. If you like these, buy em. If you don't, speak your piece, explain why and be as critical as you like, but after that keep it moving. There's literally nothing to gain from bashing on these day in and day out as if we all aren't aware of the issues with this release. Just my two cents.
Thanks for your two cents, forest. So maybe we can get more stock photos from 23mj88 23mj88 ...or perhaps some more on feet shots from 3god 3god . The one who’s shown more enthusiasm than anyone is kobeoverbron kobeoverbron . Otherwise, this thread is a borefest.

Thanks for your two cents, forest. So maybe we can get more stock photos from 23mj88 23mj88 ...or perhaps some more on feet shots from 3god 3god . The one who’s shown more enthusiasm than anyone is kobeoverbron kobeoverbron . Otherwise, this thread is a borefest.
Then leave the thread. You've been more than vocal about your disdain for these which is fine, but at this point it's getting excessive as you continue to beat a dead horse beyond recognition.

Back
Top Bottom