Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I am an adult and got a much better job than being a ****in teacher, 🤡. Your intellect took you real far.
I wasn’t taking a shot at you whatsoever. My apologies if offenses were taken on your end-I’m going to take your insult like an adult because I deserved it. My bad bro. Didn’t mean to take a friendly fire shot at you.

why ya'll hating on spoon. he has his opinion. just rock your **** and keep it movin.
02A678E1-381A-4770-B007-7411BC7E8AC3.jpeg

Some people in here talking about 1985 1’s like they know what they are talking about 😄

1’s back in 1985 were all made in different factories even the same colourways.

STP (Considered the best shape and cut, Not always made in all colourways, pretty rare, Also best quality materials)

TH (Considered second best again in terms of shape, materials, still quite rare but not as much as STP, made in more colourways, Ankle collars colour stays black like the STP)

TY (Most mass produced, shape is different on pretty much every shoe, more issues with wonky toes, ankle collars fade and loose colour)

So everyone showing all these 1985 pictures that above explains why, the perfect shape 1’s will be STP factory, then TY and the others with toes like the newer 85 Neutral Grey will be TY factory. All factories also had different wings eg like how they are printed, embossed etc, Shape of swoosh was also different, and some factories cut were higher than others.

Some people in here talking about 1985 1’s like they know what they are talking about 😄
Yeah, one who actually lived through it and wore many ‘85s. Thank you. Still doesn’t change the fact they didn’t get these right despite the labeling/name. :lol:

Last edited:
why ya'll hating on spoon. he has his opinion. just rock your **** and keep it movin.

It’s all jokes and banter at the end of the day. I don’t think anyone really has legit beef. Or at least I don’t.

Spoon is good peoples, he’s the pink midsole messiah speaking the good truth in the Carmine thread.

1’s back in 1985 were all made in different factories even the same colourways.

STP (Considered the best shape and cut, Not always made in all colourways, pretty rare, Also best quality materials)

TH (Considered second best again in terms of shape, materials, still quite rare but not as much as STP, made in more colourways, Ankle collars colour stays black like the STP)

TY (Most mass produced, shape is different on pretty much every shoe, more issues with wonky toes, ankle collars fade and loose colour)

So everyone showing all these 1985 pictures that above explains why, the perfect shape 1’s will be STP factory, then TY and the others with toes like the newer 85 Neutral Grey will be TY factory. All factories also had different wings eg like how they are printed, embossed etc, Shape of swoosh was also different, and some factories cut were higher than others.
Thanks for info and history lesson, i wouldn't take any posts serious in here outside of actual pick up photos. The 99% of posts post-release is all banter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom