Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

1617732735163.jpeg

neutrals

nah i dont even have the NG 85s. i was just curious as to how it's done.
They use a sewing awl to restitch the upper to the sole. It’s almost like going in stitch by stitch to get it right. They create a loop inside the shoe with the thread and pass the end of the thread through the loop to tighten it, then bring that thread out again and repeat the process.

I've done it several times, I recommend not overdoing it.

Is that why your toebox looks flatter than most people's NG's I've seen? yeah I've haven't done it yet but I know the process of it. Air max heads love to do it to shape the boxy air max toes that nike butchered.

Is that why your toebox looks flatter than most people's NG's I've seen? yeah I've haven't done it yet but I know the process of it. Air max heads love to do it to shape the boxy air max toes that nike butchered.
No sir, my NG just flattened through wear. I’ve logged around 40hrs of walking time in mine. I did iron my boxy huarache, am1, royal 1 and they looked a lot better for sure.

Chef and Andu pairs look amazing for sure. I’m okay with my pair tbh tho.. i’d rather wait 30 years but I get that’s not a great option.

Back
Top Bottom