Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GetemChavez
Congrats fam [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Appreciate it sir 
glasses.gif

Is it just me or am I seeing that pic of those Jordan keychain 1s set every page? :lol:

Last edited:
I see them too. Every time I see that set, it re-opens a hole in my heart because I had an ex best friend steal my set a while ago :frown:

Bruh...... That the reason why you say "ex" best friend? Sheesh. NT needs the back story/context lol.

I know.someone with a few pair I can probably pull one or two for maybe.600

But don't want the shoe..
600 on top of that for.1s.... Nope

I was able to grab a 11.5

Pictures forth coming if the guy does not balk....

you can really get 1 k for these shoes now ?

i might have to consider selling my only pair and a few other shoes at these prices

I really shu'd just spend the 600 to make the 1k..just thought on finding a buyer holding me back

Its actually a big risk. Your not gonna have people knocking down your door to hand over a grand for em.

I listed a pair of royals on ebay for a grand bin knowing full well they wouldnt sell. I got alot of unhappy messages with offers lol, but the real offers came in the 6 to 7 range. That was months ago and maybe its changed but i think its pricing reality. I only say this because i think both shoes are neck and neck now if not pretty close, and my experience with ebay.

Has there been any attempts to make fake banned 1's? I'm just curious. I know I haven't seen any posts about it at all.

Has there been any attempts to make fake banned 1's? I'm just curious. I know I haven't seen any posts about it at all.
I've never seen a pair, but I wouldn't doubt that there has been attempts at it... Their will never be any decent replicas of them due to their high quality materials. It just can't be faked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom