Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a pair, but I wouldn't doubt that there has been attempts at it... Their will never be any decent replicas of them due to their high quality materials. It just can't be faked
not just that, but all the minor details on the ankle padding, inner sole and  laces. seems like itd be too much work to try to replicate

anybody that has the 2013 black /red 1's  as well as the banned ,do you still wear your banned's ? 

anybody that has the 2013 black /red 1's  as well as the banned ,do you still wear your banned's ? 
I do on occasion, but I tend to wear one of my banneds more than the 2013's.

I find the banneds to be more comfortable than my 2013's. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

That's interesting. I actually think my 2013's are more comfortable than the Banneds.

That's interesting. I actually think my 2013's are more comfortable than the Banneds.
It is because my first pair of 2013 black red 1's were more comfortable than my banneds, but I ended up selling them to someone who offered to buy them off my feet while picking up my daughter from her school.

My second pair feels like I'm walking barefoot :frown:

Last edited:
It is because my first pair of 2013 black red 1's were more comfortable than my banneds, but I ended up selling them to someone who offered to buy them off my feet while picking up my daughter from her school.

My second pair feels like I'm walking barefoot :frown:

:lol: how much you get?

Last edited:
bonez7 bonez7
$220. He caught me on a good day. :lol:

It's a good thing I always have extra shoes in the trunk of my car.

Don't bred go for 4 and up?

I don't no much bout ones besides banneds cuz i personally never liked them bit I hear royals n breds are up there 220 seems like nothing

Thnx for the reply , i wear my 2013's but cant get myself to wear the banneds just yet .maybe ill trow them into rotation .

Thnx for the reply , i wear my 2013's but cant get myself to wear the banneds just yet .maybe ill trow them into rotation .
at the time i got the 2013's i was wearing my 01's every other week. banneds were on ice, and are gonna stay DS. still havent broken out the 2013

s, havent work my 01's in a couple of months either

Do these look legit? My phone isn't taking the best pics right now.

i know this isn't the LC thread but i figured id ask the experts… they look good to me, think I'm about to join the club
pimp.gif
 please lmk if I'm good to buy

@venom13
You're welcome fam, Anytime [emoji]128077[/emoji]
repped

at the time i got the 2013's i was wearing my 01's every other week. banneds were on ice, and are gonna stay DS. still havent broken out the 2013

s, havent work my 01's in a couple of months either
I feel like i should beat up my 2013's before breaking out my banned's 
I haven't even worn my 2013s yet, only wear my banneds
Bannneds are nicer imo but I wore my 2013 and my banneds are ds ,will probably beat the 2013 pair then bring out the banneds 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom