Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at my Banneds today and fell in love all over again. Now I want a 2013 pair so that I won't have to beat my Banneds into the ground.

I will wear my Banneds once I get good mileage out of my 2013's which I doubled up on. 
happy.gif

Still fiending for a pair of banned's :wow: only worn my 2013's twice. Those, royals and shadows will be in heavy rotation come fall/winter

Can any og  jordan heads confirm this. Is it true, the nike air ship looks like a early prototype or the model they based the air jordan 1 from sole and all
[h1]The True Story Behind the Banned Air Jordan[/h1]
*=SC website

http://*************.com/news/the-t...+10+2014&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Yeah it´s true. "Banned" merely refers to the colorway black and red. Michael Jordan wore the Air Ships in this colorway in the the pre-season, not the actual Jordan 1. Good marketing from Nike though.

exactly how I'm sitting at this point in time. Banneds will prolly never see the surface in all honesty

hate to say it, but i'm the same way.

traded my 2nd pair of banned's for red octobers earlier this year, and i still got pristine 2001's i wear, and tongue tag swapped bred AJKO's, so i don't see a reason to unDS the banneds any time soon.

special pair of shoes for sure. :pimp:

You guy's who already have the 2001's or got the 2013's it makes Sense why you would keep your Banned 1's DS at this point

i wanted to get the KO's for that reason :frown: :lol:

Last edited:
You guy's who already have the 2001's or got the 2013's it makes Sense why you would keep your Banned 1's DS at this point

i wanted to get the KO's for that reason :frown: :lol:

i got KO doubles as well :lol:... i just love the blk/red 1's bro its a sickness :lol:

yeah u won ... if i had a 2nd id def do that.....

well, i added cash of course, but it wasn't that bad considering i only paid $230 a piece for both of my DS banneds...

how much cash bro? sounds like you finessed imo

I wore my banneds last night and ended up bowling.

Had to take them off and watch them around a bunch of drunk people, they're fine though.

hate to say it, but i'm the same way.

traded my 2nd pair of banned's for red octobers earlier this year, and i still got pristine 2001's i wear, and tongue tag swapped bred AJKO's, so i don't see a reason to unDS the banneds any time soon.

special pair of shoes for sure.
pimp.gif
stay winning Proto. If I had an extra pair I would have done that trade in a flash. Forget to mention I have the AJKOs as well, alot of people hate em but I love them

Add me to that list my 2 pair of Banned 1s still DS. Copped 2 pair of the 2013 black/red just so I can keep my banneds on ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom