Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There weren't many replies to my photo a page or two back, but it seems a bunch of these may have been poorly glued on the right shoe around the sole. That could be part of the B Grade...
1s have a tendency to separate from the uppers with wear. It wont affect them, because the uppers are stitched on (obviously). Thats why ogs and 94s are still fine to wear. I highly doubt that has anything to do with them being stamped bgrade. Look back at the last few pages to get your answer on why they were marked bgrades. They were all sent to outlets

Yeah I know they were all sent to outlets, but that doesn't really justify why Nike Stamped them as B grade, just cause it was released at outlet only. Traditionally B grades have a defect, and the outlet isn't really a place to get an exclusive, so it's an all around weird situation.

and I hear you on the tendency to come apart with wear... but mine are DS, and some of the others I've come across for sale on ebay have the same separation and are also being sold as new. It's like the glue on these was defective or something.

Is $625 for ds size 11 too good to be true!? I found someone selling a pair, still factory laced for that much. Thanks

Is $625 for ds size 11 too good to be true!? I found someone selling a pair, still factory laced for that much. Thanks
Who knows anymore, folks in here talking bout I got some for 650 then others say I sold mine for 1400. How Can the gap be that big?

Last edited:
This truly does seem to be a shoe where prices are all over the place. I grabbed a DS pair locally for the equivalent of about $575 USD back in January, and deals at similar prices or within a couple hundred dollars are being found by others as well - and then I see tons of DS pairs posted for $1000+ also....and selling for that and above.

On the B-grade thing, I saw another local selling a pair that was actually marked B-grade and the toe box was angled weirdly. Where most pairs the toe box is obviously pointed straight ahead (12 o'clock), on this pair one shoe the toe box was pointed off to the side, like at 1 o'clock. Maybe not quite that extreme but definitely noticeable.

jump on that. 

fresh_prince_dance_jump_on_it.gif

I tell you what... thank god that aint a size 8 otherwise I'd be a bit salty... def. jump on that take a peek at my sig and haven't got anyone to bite :nerd:

Whoever pays 400 plus for a used shoe that another dude sweated in needs to reexamine life and priorities..

400 500 for used shoes? :lol: To each his own..agree to disagree...
I see exactly where your coming from, but when a new pair goes for almost 1k, some people would rather buy a lightly used pair and save 500-600. Like think about it: if you plan to wear them anyway, why not buy a vnds pair and save some cash. Ive bought used shoes before, but once they are worn more than a few times it gets kinda nasty [emoji]128567[/emoji]

I agree, once they are worn a few times it def makes you think twice, especially when you drop so much cash on a pair.

I always use a disinfectant/deodorizer and clean the heck out of shoes when I buy them used or VNDS.

I grew up on hand me downs (including shoes) and thrifted clothes, and I have four pets so I guess I'm not as worried about germs now in days.

BTW, I reached out to Zadeh and those 8.5 banneds already sold, thanks tho @bballermarkie

nothing wrong with buying used shoes. i mean, most of us arent buying beat kicks here. minimal creasing, clean insole, branding on insole must at least be visible, no cotton on heel ( from socks), no overbearing smells....plenty of criteria to check off when looking at used kicks. we got some wizards who will turn beat kicks to a thing of beauty too. 

I was lucky enough to grab a pair are Portland. Quality on these are sick. Finally got some time to take some detailed shots. Good luck to those trying to get them.

i know im late but good lookin pics. 1's are some of my favorite jordans. one question though. the black leather looks wrinkly in the photos. are you pleased with that. i prefer the smooth leater

I see exactly where your coming from, but when a new pair goes for almost 1k, some people would rather buy a lightly used pair and save 500-600. Like think about it: if you plan to wear them anyway, why not buy a vnds pair and save some cash. Ive bought used shoes before, but once they are worn more than a few times it gets kinda nasty [emoji]128567[/emoji]
I agree, I have not seen a used pair of banned 1s size 9 go for less than 600 recently. DS go for around 1K. If I found a used pair with the box and extra laces for $400 I would jump on it. If they are going to be worn anyway. I dont think the first wear to un DS them is worth $ 500 - 600

Like Perfect pair keeps repeating in his inside sneaker closet video.

WEAR YOUR SHOES

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on a sz 9.5  worn 1x with OG everything today for $650 shipped. I was lucky with my first pair and was able to cop for $380 local meet up vnds sz 10.5

Really wasnt wanting to spend that much but I haven't found a DS sz 9.5 for under a K. Couldn't justify dropping an extra $400 to get them on ice. I mean I plan on rocking them anyway.

I'll update this thread with pics as soon as I receive. You can never have enough pics of Banned's 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom