Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be smart forget materialistic garbage man hold your money down for your future..1k on kicks? Don't even think.bout it..

Im Cashin out.. Why not?

Black ones n I'm cool,too many dumb kids wearing what I'm wearing..
No thanks

Last edited:
aint too many ppl with banned 1's around here but then again im not all about wearing them. id keep em to collect and wear one day eventually. they are just iconic since i love breds. but 1k is a lot of money, ive never spent that much on kicks or anything kick related or clothing. just too much but im kinda weird and crazy :lol:

ive got 4 pairs of 2013's, a pair of Dmp's, and id love to get the banneds so maybe ill get luckily randomly but thing is i dont look for em so it wont happen :lol:

aint too many ppl with banned 1's around here but then again im not all about wearing them. id keep em to collect and wear one day eventually. they are just iconic since i love breds. but 1k is a lot of money, ive never spent that much on kicks or anything kick related or clothing. just too much but im kinda weird and crazy
laugh.gif

ive got 4 pairs of 2013's, a pair of Dmp's, and id love to get the banneds so maybe ill get luckily randomly but thing is i dont look for em so it wont happen
laugh.gif
I got lucky a couple of months ago and found my size DS for $680 shipped, so deals can definitely be had for them.

saw a sz 11 or 11.5, used for $650 at RIF

just checked the site, the used pair is gone

sz 11 900

Last edited:
Traded my extra pair of Concords for a DS pair of size 11s. At the time I didn't know if I was making a good deal lol. 

Seems as tho Jordan Brand is trying 2 not only increase there revenue, but also the stigma surrounding J's… There are upping quality, production and prices unfortunately… Im starting 2 think they have in there mind that if they rebrand themselves as a (Quality shoe) that they will once again b leagues above everything else out there..??  Im not oppose 2 wat there doin, yet I jus don't kno if its all join 2 help or hurt them in the long haul….?? Plus the more U release a shoe, it starts 2 mildly thin out the hype surrounding certain colorways, thus most of the resellers are join 2 loose in the end. Also the more quantities of a certain shoe and color out in the public, the less sought after it will B, thus maybe Nike and JB actually is trying 2 corner the Jordan marketplace in there favor…. 

Still sitting on a DS pair in the rarest size.

A size 9 how much is a pair going for right now.

Anyone know ?

Last edited:
IMO, I'd say $900-$1000 max is a fair price for these DS. I paid $950 for my size 11 DS a few months back. Those guys selling pairs for $1.8k are just flexing. They also have Solar Y2s for $7k  
laugh.gif
  Although these are rare, the chances someone is going to dish out $1.5k for a pair of sneakers is also rare. Just depends on how bad  and how fast you want to off them. 

I've never spent more than $300 on any pair of sneakers & even then, that felt crazy. $1K+ for a pair of 1s?! That's insane, doesn't matter what the story is around them. These prices make me wanna sell my pair & just keep my 2013s.....to me they're just a bred 1 and they were yhthe only pair available to me at the time I got them. Still can't bieve that trade either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom