Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this issue on the Banned's before? I've had mine sitting in storage basically since the drop, I never wore them. When I got them it looked like the previous owner wore them once or twice (i got them like a week or two after the drop)...

Anyways... Right outside shoe... Looks like the glue has dried weird and is coming apart between the black toe panel and the sole. First pic is mine, second pic is a local guy who confirmed a similar issue with his (he has worn his a bunch). Looking at pairs on ebay (pics aren't the best), but it seems this could be an issue with a few other pairs. Sorry if this has been addressed before. Couldn't go through every page.

Perhaps this is part of the whole B Grade thing? I've never seen this on any of my other shoes, even beat to **** Dunks which have a very similar sole...

Any cause for concern? I assume the stitching would keep them together... Just cosmetically it bothers me...

Has anyone seen this issue on the Banned's before? I've had mine sitting in storage basically since the drop, I never wore them. When I got them it looked like the previous owner wore them once or twice (i got them like a week or two after the drop)...

Anyways... Right outside shoe... Looks like the glue has dried weird and is coming apart between the black toe panel and the sole. First pic is mine, second pic is a local guy who confirmed a similar issue with his (he has worn his a bunch). Looking at pairs on ebay (pics aren't the best), but it seems this could be an issue with a few other pairs. Sorry if this has been addressed before. Couldn't go through every page.

Perhaps this is part of the whole B Grade thing? I've never seen this on any of my other shoes, even beat to **** Dunks which have a very similar sole...

Any cause for concern? I assume the stitching would keep them together... Just cosmetically it bothers me...

Never seen but they are b grades..

you'd have to triple up on the 2013s and dump em all to cop these
roll.gif

If.they fall apart goto a reputable shoe repair shop get if.fixed very cheap..not a big problem

got lucky when i got my banneds for $600 DS

Got lucky when I strolled into the outlet and bought 5 leftover pairs for 600.

Srs it felt like the old days..

We're still pairs too.. Think they got phone ordered

Last edited:
Got lucky when I strolled into the outlet and bought 5 leftover pairs for 600.

Srs it felt like the old days..

We're still pairs too.. Think they got phone ordered
Wow, seriously? Were they B grade or did you hit the lotto?

No b grade marks I walked in the Nike outlet on the 2nd release..the line was finished and only a few lined back up..

So many pairs were just stacked and stacked..

I did very well..I was being nice saying 5 pairs.. My guys grabbed multiples too

I said 5..
we filled the car.. serious

Don't want to hurt feelings so I won't disclose number but..

Employees were real cool it was just the fat *** security guard that needed greasing lol

Went to aurora grabbed 2more
And some deep suburbs for a few more

I knew this was a good one but imagine if I held onto them...

Last edited:
No b grade marks I walked in the Nike outlet on the 2nd release..the line was finished and only a few lined back up..

So many pairs were just stacked and stacked..

I did very well..I was being nice saying 5 pairs.. My guys grabbed multiples too

I said 5..
we filled the car.. serious

Don't want to hurt feelings so I won't disclose number but..

Employees were real cool it was just the fat *** security guard that needed greasing lol

Went to aurora grabbed 2more
And some deep suburbs for a few more

I knew this was a good one but imagine if I held onto them...

Which outlet?

That 11 for 900 ain't bad man anybody that's that size should jump on it. With the rising popularity of the ones these are gonna be the holy grail soon.. Such a cool concept

right where? :lol: i havent seen any 11 for a normal human being price

everything i see is $1,200+++ :smh:

i dont wanna sell any of my breds either tho :frown:

got lucky when i got my banneds for $600 DS

ridiculous man

i swear, im done with spending that kinda money on kicks because i already OD'd recently but if someone threw me a DS pair at that price id cop in a heart beat :smh:

if only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom