Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if paying that much for any pr of 1s (except for maybe Banneds) should be considered as WINNING but congrats on your pickup.

My dude meant Bred's 1 2013 :nerd: but I looked at a 04 breds 13's "tried on" with dirty bottoms lol wished they woulda been DS :nerd:

I got a ds pair for 200 recently but My fam did me dirty and took a ds pair out my vault along w/ds blk cat 3's smh I'm taking a g from her, such a dirty move..
Never leaving nuthin at family's spot again smh..I still got 04's and 98's though, but it's principal..make me sick.
Glad it wasn't pe's or nuthin but still

Last edited:
I got a ds pair for 2 recently but My female famo hit me dirty and snagged a ds pair out my vault along w ds blk cat 3's lol I'm taxing a stack from her, such a dirty move..
Never leaving nun at family's spot again smh..I still got 04 s and 98's though but it's principal and hurts when it's blood...make me sick.
Glad it wasn't pe's or nun but still
English translation please?

"I like the Air Jordans and so does my family."

Good one man very good bravo!

Last edited:
Go buy your 600 2014 jordan 1s bruh stop worrying bout others

Last edited:
Go buy your 600 2014 jordan 1s bruh stop worrying bout others
If that was directed at me, I didn't buy any AJ1's for $650. LOL That's what some fool on ebay wanted for '13 breds 
laugh.gif

Needless to say, I passed

Last edited:
I got a ds pair for 200 recently but My fam did me dirty and took a ds pair out my vault along w/ds blk cat 3's smh I'm taking a g from her, such a dirty move..
Never leaving nuthin at family's spot again smh..I still got 04's and 98's though, but it's principal..make me sick.
Glad it wasn't pe's or nuthin but still
was gonna ask something but....

ce2.png

Thanks bros..hehehe!im just suprised with the way the aj 1 creases.:smile:
Why would you be surprised? You should be happy that they crease, that means the leather is soft and supple. All shoes are going to bend and flex when you walk.

thanks bro. im just a newbie as a sole collector.:smile: another question, is there a difference in the lightness (darkness) of the grafitti in the shoe paper included in each jordan brand shoes? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom