Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, but they probably didn't have size 11. The buyer's size.
Probably, also that ebay pair was flawless from the shoes to the box. I'm not saying that it should warrant a $1449.99 price but that was one of the cleanest pairs I have ever seen.

So stoked to have these but they're 1/2 size too small. Hard to decide whether I keep and squish my feet or wait and try to trade.

Congrats fam
pimp.gif

*edit* nvm I just remembered... meds
laugh.gif
Haha yeah thanks man. size 10.5 but my AJ1s are all stacked at size 11. Price was too good to not give it a shot. Hopefully I can trade for my proper size.

J jli119
I'm sure you'll find your size quickly. If not, you got some really good bait to throw out there [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I been waiting so long for that.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

kilroythedon kilroythedon
I know the feeling. It literally took me a year of searching to find a DS pair in my size for a great price. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

It took so long, and I gave up all hope then the day after my birthday it happened.. I didn't tell no one until I took them out the box on my kitchen table. It was the best feeling ever.. I can rest now, they are finally home.

He probably didn't know what to type and since 1978S typed a good description, he figured he'd use his and change it up a little. Just my guess though. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

It was a good description. Not like he used the pics I guess

Last edited:
although I'm a huge fan of the 1s and would love to have this shoe, i feel like its too soon with just releasing the breads a few months ago and then a year later your gonna release these
mean.gif
 doesn't make sense to me..

although I'm a huge fan of the 1s and would love to have this shoe, i feel like its too soon with just releasing the breads a few months ago and then a year later your gonna release these
mean.gif
 doesn't make sense to me..
ohwell.gif
 ???

Banned 1's hit Nike Outlets in 2011

Last edited:
proof that lurking still exists. so think before you post. the man could of given you at least a 100 out of that 1500 for the description.

Last edited:
proof that lurking still exists. so think before you post. the man could of given you at least a 100 out of that 1500 for the description.

Haha...wow, just saw all of this.

I contacted the seller and asked him for some royalties when (IF) he sells his pair.

The laziness these days.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom