Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN YALL WELCOME ME TO THE TEAM! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING MAN!!!!!
 welcome to the club 
smokin.gif

Thanks for the heads up.

I want my cut!!!
tongue.gif
NP. I was checking out ebay all this week for sz 11 breds and when I saw your post, I realized that I've seen that description recently

Last edited:
Hmmm I want a pair of these, but hopefully I can come up on a deal. Have never even seen a pair in person.

They were just listed...$685 shipped...good price? Seriously thinking about it
If it is not your listing, I would offer less being that they have been worn.
If you listed them, I would lower the price a little bit. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

If it is not your listing, I would offer less being that they have been worn.
If you listed them, I would lower the price a little bit. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Not my listing...I'm looking to pick them up...thanks for the advice... hope I'll be able to get them for less than he's asking

Eh.. I would talk the person down.. I paid a little more than that for a ds pair

Sounds good...I'll see what I can do

^^ This

And that's my size too lol @richiedge do you have a DS pair??
laugh.gif

Hunt continues... I'm not trying to spent over $750 for a DS pair hopefully I find something.
Just have to hope the seller doesn't base the price off of what Flight Club is selling them at.

One dude on ebay told me as low as he could go was $650 for '13 breds... and that's after talking him down

Just have to hope the seller doesn't base the price off of what Flight Club is selling them at.

One dude on ebay told me as low as he could go was $650 for '13 breds... and that's after talking him down

The recent release?

3m 04 can be grabbed from 3 to 4 still just wait...

I found my 1998 bred 13s for 200 almost ds worn once...got to have patience and find a cool reasonable seller

The recent release?

I found my 1998 bred 13s for 200 almost ds worn once...got to have patience and find a cool reasonable seller
Yeah, $650 for the '13 bred 1's, not the banned 1's. He wants $2,000 for DS banneds 
sick.gif

The recent release?

My dude meant Bred's 1 2013 :nerd: but I looked at a 04 breds 13's "tried on" with dirty bottoms lol wished they woulda been DS :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom