Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is $650 a good price?
I'd jump on that price if I didn't have two pairs already :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji]

if believe that is a good price. they sell pretty regularly for more than that
Agreed. Pre-owned pairs sell for around that price as well.

$650 isn't too bad if it's DS.
+2
A buddy of mine paid $800 for a pre-owned pair with no box or extra laces...a bit too high for his purchase.

Last edited:
I'd jump on that price if I didn't have two pairs already
wink.gif
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Agreed. Pre-owned pairs sell for around that price as well.
+2
A buddy of mine paid $800 for a pre-owned pair with no box or extra laces...a bit too high for his purchase.
$800 is a bit too much for a pair with nothing but the shoe itself. I think if I ever bought a pair of shoes at that price, I would want everything that goes with it. But hey, it's not my money. At least he has a pair and I don't. Lol. 

$800 is a bit too much for a pair with nothing but the shoe itself. I think if I ever bought a pair of shoes at that price, I would want everything that goes with it. But hey, it's not my money. At least he has a pair and I don't. Lol. 
I'm sure you'll find a DS pair for a great price[emoji]128077[/emoji]. It took me quite a bit of time, but it paid off.

That's a GREAT price.

I sold my size 11 DS for $1449.99.

and here i thought the $1K i got for my size 13 (which is more rare) was doin' it... :lol:

oh well, they were part of a deal to get my RO's, and i paid like $230 for 'em i think, so screw it...

got another pair anyways... :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll find a DS pair for a great price[emoji]128077[/emoji]. It took me quite a bit of time, but it paid off.
As much as I want a pair, I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes. Big ups to you guys who are doing it. I don't even know how many pairs of kicks I have to get rid of just to pick up a pair of these. Now you guys got me wishing I should've just picked up the pair I found on CL. 

jcjay jcjay
I talked down the seller-I dealt with on a couple of previous transactions-from his asking price of $750 to $525 shipped. They were a size 9.5, Deadstock with everything, including the receipt. It's very doable [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
@jcjay
I talked down the seller-I dealt with on a couple of previous transactions-from his asking price of $750 to $525 shipped. They were a size 9.5, Deadstock with everything, including the receipt. It's very doable [emoji]128077[/emoji]
When I hear things like this I always wonder where do you find those kind of deals. The best I have ever gotten was to be able to knock down $100 for a pair of supreme dunks. I guess your negotiation skills far surpasses mine's. For $525, I'll happily sell off 2 of my kicks for a pair of banneds.

When I hear things like this I always wonder where do you find those kind of deals. The best I have ever gotten was to be able to knock down $100 for a pair of supreme dunks. I guess your negotiation skills far surpasses mine's. For $525, I'll happily sell off 2 of my kicks for a pair of banneds.
It was all luck and building a relationship with the seller(s). I had hounded him for a while for the banned's prior to him contacting me and setting up a deal.

He came up with a package deal; one DS pair of banned's size 9.5 and one pair of DS 2001 Royals in size 11 (my buddy's wedding gift). Both for under $1100 shipped :pimp:

Had I bought only one pair, I'm sure he would have been firm on his asking price.

Last edited:
It was all luck and building a relationship with the seller(s). I had hounded him for a while for the banned's prior to him contacting me and setting up a deal.

He came up with a package deal; one DS pair of banned's size 9.5 and one pair of DS 2001 Royals in size 11 (my buddy's wedding gift). Both for under $1100 shipped
pimp.gif

Had I bought only one pair, I'm sure he would have been firm on his asking price.
Ah....I see. That is good to know. I will keep that in mind the next time I deal with a seller. Usually I set a price and if they can't do it, I tell them to let me know if he/she changes their mind. Personally, 50% of the time it works and other times it doesn't. On another note, pretty cool of you to buy the royals for your homeboy's wedding gift. Knowing my buddies, I'm sure I'll just get money instead if I were to get married. Not that I'm complaining. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom