Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
600 is obnoxious price.for a used shoe
I remember buying these at the first release.

Bought 12 pairs of these at 110$ a peice. I went home had a grin on my face all day long

Congratulations. I'm happy considering I waited in line for four hours at my local outlet and couldn't get my size, and considering what they're going for now and how hard they are to find in a 12. Plus the fact that they've been worn twice means that it's easier for me to break 'em out.

Bought 12 pairs of these at 110$ a peice. I went home had a grin on my face all day long

You didn't buy 12 pairs. Nike would only sell one per customer, don't lie.

strong first post 
grin.gif
. Doubt you bought 12 but like stated above it COULD have happened but we all know you certainly didnt get them at retail if you had others camp for you, aint no one going to camp for free99

I did have at least 12 maybe 15 pairs.
Not possible you guys funny in denial over shoes think outside the box.

This was the easiest release 4 me. I still left a pile of pairs behind for others to cop.

Last edited:

This was the easiest release 4 me. I still left a pile of pairs behind for others to cop.

Come on man... I'm not buying what you are selling. Lets see a pic with all your 15 pairs lol.

would love to see a pic 

It's the truth but guys go ahead with duck tales it's.cool..was using a flip phone Bak.then didn't even.snap a.pic.just.stole a pic from this very thread and threw em on craigslist for 3.to.400 a pop.. I made out.great but look what there Goin for now.. Damn lol

A buddy of mine and I took some of his friends out to the wrentham mass outlet, they weren't into shoes, just came for the L ride. We all were able to get back in line. We walked away with 10 pair, sold em off for 300-350 each. So I believe him

Yeah I believe the guy. Just don't know why he had to create an account just to have his first post be negative and condescending towards me and the entire community here.

i traded my 2nd pair of concords for a pair of size 11s back in the day. so happy i made that deal 
smile.gif

I was able to get two pair...one I rock and the others I sold for $430

[ATTACHMENT=6551]045.JPG (2,539k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom