Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded yeezy foams for these :)))

And just where did u get a trade like that lol???

passed on a ds sz.14 for 500(maybe even a little bit lower) at a sneaker event yesterday, mistake?

passed on a ds sz.14 for 500(maybe even a little bit lower) at a sneaker event yesterday, mistake?

are you a size 14? if so id say yes

these will only increase in value and become even harder to find.

im not a 14, im a 11.5-13 and wear a 13 in 1s. I was just thinking in terms of reflipping it.

im not a 14, im a 11.5-13 and wear a 13 in 1s. I was just thinking in terms of reflipping it.

then no, a 14 is hard to sell but had it been your size its easy cop.

but jesus, how do you go from a 11.5 to 13?

Nike shoes run horribly and certain shoes I wear with thin socks, and makes a difference. Also I do have a few 14 in my collection which are all big (but wearable, just tie em up a little :lol:). In nb I even have an 11(or 10.5) in one of those running shoes and they fit aight.
My foot is mostly wide, not long.
When I lose weight I will be a 12 in most Nikes(now I like 13 :lol:)

Pulled these out just to lookat em the other day. Been sitting on my bed since. Need a beater pair of black/red 1s because I want to wear these everyday

What are the odds of ds 2013 royals for ds banneds?

I own both and no way would I trade my banneds for some royal 1s. And to the guy who traded yeezy foams for some banneds were they worn? Either way congrats that was a robbery. :x

and you probably would have never sold em :lol:
Hence the reason I didn't pick em up. Don't feel like sitting on $500 when I can just cop weekly releases and multiply my money. If I wanted to I could've taken that 14 to fcny, they got it for 1000. It would've sold eventually and I wouldve scooped 800.

just traded my vnds south beach 8s, for vnds banned 1s, vnds bc3s, and vnds bred 4s. im still in shock....pics in a little bit

vnds meaning worn once bc3, worn once bred 4, and worn 4 times banned 1s. yes I know the guy, good friend of mine. he really wanted south beaches and has never had a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom