Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Pic ^^^^ you guys gonna have me taking a pic tomorrow lol.
Thanks! Was just doing some Spring clean up to the sneaker vault. No flexin' 
smokin.gif

Would a trade of 9/10 fear 5s for 8/10 banned 1s be an even trade?
If you're the one giving up the Fear 5's for Banned 1's, I'd say it's more than an even trade.

Now if you're giving up the Banned 1's for the Fear 5's, I would ask for a little cash on top...IMO.

Last edited:
Yes, need tagged pics? :lol:
No, i was just gonna ask if you could take a picture of the back of all of them lined up to compare the height. So the 85/94/01/banned/2013. I was trying to deciede if i want a pair of 94s or a newer release, but i want it to be as close to the originals as possible. The 85s and 94s both look to be about the same height and shape, but i think the 01s are a little lower cut and the wings logo is different. I had a pair of 2013 royals and comparing them to pics of 01s they seemed a little lower than 94s but higher than the 2001s.

No, i was just gonna ask if you could take a picture of the back of all of them lined up to compare the height. So the 85/94/01/banned/2013. I was trying to deciede if i want a pair of 94s or a newer release, but i want it to be as close to the originals as possible. The 85s and 94s both look to be about the same height and shape, but i think the 01s are a little lower cut and the wings logo is different. I had a pair of 2013 royals and comparing them to pics of 01s they seemed a little lower than 94s but higher than the 2001s.
I'd take the 94 over 2013, but thats just me. Some just like having the latest release as long as its "OG".

Ill take a pic of them all lined up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom