Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are so focused on buying 2013 breds and royals for that matter, that a lot of deals can be had on 01 breds, royals and even banned 1's

just seen a DS pair of 01 royals for $580, FC has 2013 pairs for $575

Todays delivery.
#thehunt'sover

2zybmee.jpg

2chrno8.jpg

Congrats welcome to the Banned Family they are true jewels. Now my question is are you gonna rock them or stock them?

Thank you [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji] I finally made it in [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji]

To answer your question, I'm rocking them for my boys wedding this Saturday. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Finally found these for a price i was willing to pay. Now just to wait on the long shipping time to my base. First DS size 9.5 i have seen for under 1g.

Finally found these for a price i was willing to pay. Now just to wait on the long shipping time to my base. First DS size 9.5 i have seen for under 1g.
Congrats man! :smile: Repped.

I was lucky to find my pair for a bit over $500 shipped. Same size and same condition, but came with the OG receipt. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

The shipping seemed forever when mine were on the way and it only took 3 days to arrive :lol:

Again, congrats on the pick up.

Last edited:
Congrats man! :smile: Repped.

I was lucky to find my pair for a bit over $500 shipped. Same size and same condition, but came with the OG receipt. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

The shipping seemed forever when mine were on the way and it only took 3 days to arrive :lol:

Again, congrats on the pick up.

Man i wish i could have paid that i paid $680. Only thing is the box is beat up but ive heard the box for these are always flimsy.

Shipping to here takes 10-14 days if shipped priority. But if using ground shipping like ndc it take 30-45 days.

congrats on the pickup BabyJs23, welcome to the club. Only those who have these realize just how nice they are and even if you have to pay a premium to some extent its well worth it 
nthat.gif

•  

Man i wish i could have paid that i paid $680. Only thing is the box is beat up but ive heard the box for these are always flimsy.

Shipping to here takes 10-14 days if shipped priority. But if using ground shipping like ndc it take 30-45 days.
Hopefully they are shipped Priority.

30-45 days is a very long time :wow: It would feel like an eternity to receive if it took that long.

However, at least you scored a pair for way under what most sell for [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hopefully they are shipped Priority.

30-45 days is a very long time
eek.gif
It would feel like an eternity to receive if it took that long.

However, at least you scored a pair for way under what most sell for [emoji]128077[/emoji]
congrats on the pickup ,was able to get 2 pair when people were dumping these for 2013's  
smokin.gif

congrats on the pickup BabyJs23, welcome to the club. Only those who have these realize just how nice they are and even if you have to pay a premium to some extent its well worth it :nthat:
  •  
Repped.

I agree with you 100%, they were well worth the amount I paid. A tad over $500 :pimp:

I picked up my pair when they released at the outlets (I say pair but I bought 2 at the time) the boxes on about 3/4ths of them were dented in the corner, almost as if the cases had been crushed.

thnx to both of you ,yeah i was glad people were unloading these for 2013's:rofl:
I thought I was lucky at $500ish. I would gladly unload my DS 2013's for DS Banned's all day, everyday. I'd say you got the better deal than I did [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom