Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a sz 9.5/10 comes my way DS I will jump
embarassed.gif
DS only?

either way  ill keep my eye out for you out here in LA

Last edited:
IMO, I'd say $900-$1000 max is a fair price for these DS. I paid $950 for my size 11 DS a few months back. Those guys selling pairs for $1.8k are just flexing. They also have Solar Y2s for $7k  :lol:   Although these are rare, the chances someone is going to dish out $1.5k for a pair of sneakers is also rare. Just depends on how bad  and how fast you want to off them. 

Rare indeed, but as I mentioned a while back, there are people out there that will pay it....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-Nike-Air...3947119?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c81112b6f

Got someone willing to sell me a DS for $650. Seems like a decent deal but already got a few pairs.
Fair price. Could always sit on it for a while and see what happens. For some reason though, I just have a feeling this new sneaker craze is gonna die down sooner or later, especially with the younger kids, which is fine by me lol. Especially if prices keep going up. Resellers already having trouble flipping kicks that cost $250. Gonna be interesting to say the least. 

Nah it's not a sz 11 and not my size that's why I'm just contemplating. $650 is a fair price but have a new place now so not sure if I want to be dropping that much on something to hold.

Got someone willing to sell me a DS for $650. Seems like a decent deal but already got a few pairs.

Nah it's not a sz 11 and not my size that's why I'm just contemplating. $650 is a fair price but have a new place now so not sure if I want to be dropping that much on something to hold.
pay it forward to a fellow nt'er...get some good juju in your life...

not me though im good with my sz 11 ....
nerd.gif
zyzz

Last edited:
Crazy what these are fetching.

I remember size 9's going for about $250 shipped the week they released.

pay it forward to a fellow nt'er...get some good juju in your life...
not me though im good with my sz 11 ....:nerd: zyzz

This is absolutely ridiculous

This.

Crazy what these are fetching.

I remember size 9's going for about $250 shipped the week they released.

That's a douple up atfer PayPal fees and shipping which is still pretty wild being the week of release... that just goes to show how out of control the market has gotten post 2010

That's a deal **** :nerd: I wishhhh

Last edited:
rchrstphr rchrstphr
Best guess...most buyers are looking for the unmarked pairs (no b-grade stamp on the inner tag or on the box), they want the original banned box, and they want the extra lace bag (with both color laces) attached on each shoe.

Just my best guess, though. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I had pairs in the double digits none were b grade to my knowledge...

Petty *** buyers tho I had more than one ebay et open cases cause I 4got there laces..:lol:

Last edited:
bonez7 bonez7
Double digits in pairs :wow:

I had that happen to me when I forgot to include the original receipt in one of my listings (DS Flint 13's), but I mailed it out the next day and it was closed shortly after.

I hit the lotto bruh...
Car full of em..

Thing is what if I kept em...
I bought em at like 115 a pop
Sold em for a quik 3 to 4 hundred
Now I could of got an easy 700 a peice
:smh:..I made a killing but patience would of done wonders in this situation

Thanks for the answers guys. So are they really b-grades, or did some pairs just get stamped while others didn't? I mean, wasn't the whole entire release marketed as "b-grades" in a way?

There were no imperfections..

But yes sum marked some not
All were the same

Last edited:
There weren't many replies to my photo a page or two back, but it seems a bunch of these may have been poorly glued on the right shoe around the sole. That could be part of the B Grade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom