After Listening TML, Recovery & Distant Relatives The BEST 2 Rappers Alive Are...

I'm sorry but Em has at least 3 classic's. I understand the hate and all but Infinite, SSLP and MMLP are classic's. Eminem Show was very good but not a classic.

People act like Jay-z actually put out sick albums. American Gangster was terrible and overated. Prior to that was kingdom come which is his worst album ever imo. So his last good release before BP3 was the black album in late 03.

Em is top 3 and i think lupe is top 5 (ever). It's Quality over Quantity for him. I still hear Food and Liquor and pick up things that i never realized he was saying. Same with the cool. And the enemy of the state mixtape was amazing not just Solid.

It's funny how if you like eminem you're instantly a STAN but then its followed with "Jay-z is better". Recovery btw is very very good imo. Relapse was horrible so was encore.

american gangster was terrible but u can listen to recovery?
roll.gif

and nay lupe turned his album in like 3 different times... the label wants another "Superstar" tho... idunno if they gonna get that...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I'm sorry but Em has at least 3 classic's. I understand the hate and all but Infinite, SSLP MMLP is the only classic. Eminem Show was very good but not a classic.

People act like Jay-z actually put out sick albums. American Gangster was terrible and overated. Prior to that was kingdom come which is his worst album ever imo. So his last good release before BP3 was the black album in late 03.

Em is top 3 and i think lupe is top 5 lyrically. It's Quality over Quantity for him. I still hear Food and Liquor and pick up things that i never realized he was saying. Same with the cool. And the enemy of the state mixtape was amazing not just Solid.

It's funny how if you like eminem you're instantly a STAN but then its followed with "Jay-z is better".  Relapse was horrible so was encore.

There we go.

Originally Posted by EvansST

I'm sorry but Em has at least 3 classic's. I understand the hate and all but Infinite, SSLP MMLP is the only classic. Eminem Show was very good but not a classic.

Em is top 3 and i think lupe is top 5 lyrically. It's Quality over Quantity for him. I still hear Food and Liquor and pick up things that i never realized he was saying. Same with the cool. And the enemy of the state mixtape was amazing not just Solid.

It's funny how if you like eminem you're instantly a STAN but then its followed with "Jay-z is better".  Relapse was horrible so was encore.

There we go.
laugh.gif

But SSLP is still one of my fav albums of all time for the shock value it had for me at that age when it came out.  And i thought his word play was far superior on infinite to SSLP just subject matter was different.

"You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it serving a sentence for murderin' instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite"

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

roll.gif
There you have it...

Dude says AG was garbage RIGHT after sayin Em has 3 classics...

eyes.gif

Is it a coincidence that its ONLY white dudes that think Em has 3/4 classics??...

But we're the racist ones tho... Yall just OVERRATE whatever he does cause he's white, I'm sure you will NEVER admit it tho, but history more than shows thats exactly what yall do... Some of these cats prolly STILL think Larry Bird is the GOAT...

Black people stopped listenin to Em LOOONG ago, so ANYtime you see him gettin crazy props, 9 times out of 10 its a white dude, or some angry Asian @ his job in the cleaners or somethin...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

roll.gif
There you have it...

eyes.gif

Is it a coincidence that its ONLY white dudes that think Em has 3/4 classics??...

But we're the racist ones tho... Yall just OVERRATE whatever he does cause he's white, I'm sure you will NEVER admit it tho, but history more than shows thats exactly what yall do... Some of these cats prolly STILL think Larry Bird is the GOAT...

Black people stopped listenin to Em LOOONG ago, so ANYtime you see him gettin crazy props, 9 times out of 10 its a white dude, or some angry Asian @ his job in the cleaners or somethin...
Em's sales are obviously only cause of his skin color, no denying that...But you are lying if you say he only has one classic, c'mon son.  No one is self-made but give him some props at least.

And for the record, the only people I knew who bumped relapse were black/spanish cats word to Henz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
There you have it...

eyes.gif

Em's sales are obviously only cause of his skin color, no denying that...But you are lying if you say he only has one classic, c'mon son.  No one is self-made but give him some props at least.

And for the record, the only people I knew who bumped relapse were black/spanish cats word to Henz
laugh.gif
IMO he has 0 classics...

He has 2 GREAT albums... & 1 Pretty good one...

roll.gif
There you have it...

eyes.gif

U have mase as your avy....your opinion on rap is null and void

roll.gif
There you have it...

eyes.gif

That's not how this works. If you want to debate then debate.

roll.gif
There you have it...

eyes.gif

Says the guy with the Washington ******** avy
eyes.gif

I bet your parents wouldn't let you listen to rap back when Ma$e was THAT dude...

Now you're an expert...
smh.gif

A lot of ******ation is being spewed in this thread.

AG is garbage.

MMLP isn't a classic.

Black people don't listen to Em anymore.

Illmatic isn't a classic.

What's next?

Originally Posted by Star Scream

lol @ people thinkin eminem is dope... dude raps about $%*!!*$! wit that weak *@$ flow and stans eat it up... his music is worthless for the most part...

<>

i %!!%% wit nas too tho (at times)
Why did you describe yourself?
Anyways, was this thread really needed? 

i dont have stans tho... cant be talkin about myself...

my song "Where Will You Go?" > eminem's last 3 albums
You on crack bro?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

A lot of ******ation is being spewed in this thread.

AG is garbage.

MMLP isn't a classic.

Black people don't listen to Em anymore.

Illmatic isn't a classic.

What's next?
i was being sarcastic.

still aint read this, but F!!! it, ima go buy Distant Relatives right now. put it off for too long.

Back
Top Bottom