After Listening TML, Recovery & Distant Relatives The BEST 2 Rappers Alive Are...

slideshow_315178_andre3000.JPG

i think eminem is lyrically and flow-wise better than jay, but that's just me.

but i dont mind if ppl put nas above em. nas is on another level.

andre 3000 should get props too.

thank god the OP is not jocking drake anymore.

@ this stage...

No disrespect to BIG or Pac, but NaS & Steadman may very well be the 2 BEST 'rappers' EVER...

So how they could come off 2 stellar performances on 2 of the BEST albums of the year and STILL not be the best current rappers is beyond me..

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

lol @ people thinkin eminem is dope... dude raps about $%*!!*$! wit that weak *@$ flow and stans eat it up... his music is worthless for the most part...

im no hater....but i honestly couldn't have said it better myself

out of dude's whole catalog there's probably 2-3 songs that id voluntarily listen to.....he just doesn't do it for me

Damn dudes is just sh..ing on Em
laugh.gif

For real though I can't see how anyone outside of highschool teenage kids can rock with dude, but dude was dope as hell at a time... that time just isn't nowadays.

If I was a rapper I still wouldn't want to get into a battle exchanging words with dude though... might not want to wake a sleeping giant.

Drake album was cool, but not better than Distant Relatives.

I'll always say that Eminem peaked with that 8 mile soundtrack... that was his best and most real piece of work... that song 8 mile itself (with the train track beat) is probably top 10-20 rap songs ever I would say... if you listen to it and watched the movie you knew and understood where he was coming from as well as any aspiring underground artist.

The stuff Em puts out now his fans from yesteryear aren't going to get down with it... that Recovery album was/is decent though... after you give it a couple of spins.

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

lol @ people thinkin eminem is dope... dude raps about $%*!!*$! wit that weak *@$ flow and stans eat it up... his music is worthless for the most part...

im no hater....but i honestly couldn't have said it better myself

out of dude's whole catalog there's probably 2-3 songs that id voluntarily listen to.....he just doesn't do it for me
what they said its over for him after his first two albums 
ohwell.gif
 He is the only great white rapper IMO an I understand why his impact is so huge 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'll always say that Eminem peaked with that 8 mile soundtrack... that was his best and most real piece of work... that song 8 mile itself (with the train track beat) is probably top 10-20 rap songs ever I would say... if you listen to it and watched the movie you knew and understood where he was coming from as well as any aspiring underground artist.

Yup.

I'll always be listening to MMLP, TES and his 8 Mile stuff.

SSLP gets spins too, but Encore, Relapse and Recovery are only good for a few songs.

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Originally Posted by Star Scream

<>

i %!!%% wit nas too tho (at times)
Why did you describe yourself?
Anyways, was this thread really needed? 

i dont have stans tho... cant be talkin about myself...

my song "Where Will You Go?" > eminem's last 3 albums
TES > Recovery > Mocking Bird > Like Toy Soldiers > Beautiful > Stay Wide Awake > De Ja Vu > Where Wili You Go?
Whoa, whoa, whoa 
laugh.gif

I thought this said the best 2 rap artist.

This idiot Harlem really didnt put Em as the best 2 rappers? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually thought Harlem always knew what he was talking about, guess I was wrong 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude hates to see a white man win.
NaS > Steadman > Busta Rhymes > A couple MORE cats > Eminem > AZ

cartune wrote:

But I was watching this video where he explains to L.A. Reid how he !#@%% with dudes with his words. It wasnt a deep line but just a lil glance in how Jay thinks while writing his rhymes

You see how stupid Jay's wordplay is on the silliest songs? 
sick.gif

Me and little Tina, turn up (Turner).

I always fuggs'd with this song, though
laugh.gif

ppl here dissin on em, yet he's always mentioned as one of the greats BY HIS PEERS. funny indeed.

and yet he often destroys whenever he is rapping alongside other greats

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i think eminem is lyrically and flow-wise better than jay, but that's just me.

I grew out of Em's angst filled songs. That was cool in middle and high school. I can't rock with that. Especially some of his word choices "B-F-ing the game up?"

Dude sounds wild immature.

come on yo lol...
I been studyin Nas since 2nd grade tho..
a lot of Nas>Jigga arguments all my life
a lot of people dont understand em

Agree completely with the topic starter but...

Drake's verse on Light Up>> Jay's

(jeezy) I'm just saying now (jeezy)

Come on with that racist stuff..I'm black but I don't put em down cause he's white..I just can't relate to dudes music anymore like I did in middle school..and his music was a lot better then as it is now

Reminds me of the intro to Jewelz song "R.A.C.E."...

A N say Em is NOT one of the 2 best rappers alive and it becomes a case of racism...

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom