AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Nobody wants to make James Harrison mad, he is nuts
The Jets held Harrison, and Woodley (for what it's worth), in check when they played each other Week 15. I'm not saying a repeat is in order, but it is possible to hold them in check yet again.
Sanchez has been hit exactly ONE time this postseason.....oline has been on another level....Pitts on a different level than the Colts and Pats obv but they will keep them in check not worried at all

2yo9yew.png

That man is NOT someone you want to piss off.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

2yo9yew.png

dam i aint even gonna lie when i scrolled down and saw this pic my nerves jumped alittle
laugh.gif

thats one mean looking mofo

thank god for d'brick wall
pimp.gif

79296036.jpg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

2yo9yew.png

dam i aint even gonna lie when i scrolled down and saw this pic my nerves jumped alittle
laugh.gif

thats one mean looking mofo

thank god for d'brick wall
pimp.gif

79296036.jpg

How many plates my dude got in front of him tho? 
laugh.gif

The hell that tiny glass of OJ for? 
grin.gif
  Get the man a pitcher or somethin. 
laugh.gif

How many plates my dude got in front of him tho? 
laugh.gif

The hell that tiny glass of OJ for? 
grin.gif
  Get the man a pitcher or somethin. 
laugh.gif

The Jets held Harrison, and Woodley (for what it's worth), in check when they played each other Week 15. I'm not saying a repeat is in order, but it is possible to hold them in check yet again
I don't necessarily mean in terms of the game, just in general.  You've seen Friday, there is a reason Harrison's nickname is Deebo

The Jets held Harrison, and Woodley (for what it's worth), in check when they played each other Week 15. I'm not saying a repeat is in order, but it is possible to hold them in check yet again
I don't necessarily mean in terms of the game, just in general.  You've seen Friday, there is a reason Harrison's nickname is Deebo

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I have no problem with Tomlin dude is a great coach, but people only say he is cool cause he is young and looks like Omar Epps
laugh.gif

^^^ This.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I have no problem with Tomlin dude is a great coach, but people only say he is cool cause he is young and looks like Omar Epps
laugh.gif

^^^ This.
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6042756&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Brad is playing
pimp.gif
. I say if Brad doesn't look good returning kicks/punts early on, then switch to Cromartie.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets wide receiver/kick returner Brad Smith will be back for the AFC Championship Game, according to special-teams coach Mike Westhoff.

Westhoff said Thursday that, barring any setbacks, Smith will "absolutely" return kicks Sunday against the Steelers.

Also, Jason Taylor returned to practice on a limited basis Thursday after sitting out Wednesday with a concussion. Head coach Rex Ryan said Wednesday that Taylor had been cleared to play.

"I took a little hit in the second half [of the Jets' win over New England on Sunday], but I'm good," Taylor said.

Smith injured his groin in the Jets' 17-16 win over Indianapolis in the wild-card round. He missed the Jets' 28-21 upset win over the Patriots in the divisional round.

Antonio Cromartie returned kicks in place of Smith. Cromartie had a pivotal 47-yard return that gave the Jets great field position in their final drive against the Colts, which resulted in Nick Folk's game-winning 32-yard field goal. Cromartie averaged 31.8 yards on six kickoff returns.

Smith practiced Thursday for the second straight day and "looked good," according to Westhoff.

Smith returned the opening kickoff of the Jets' 22-17 road win over the Steelers on Dec. 19 for a 97-yard touchdown. In the regular season, Smith was the second-leading kickoff returner in the NFL with a 28.6-yard average and two touchdowns.

Smith practiced on a limited basis last week but was inactive for the New England game. The versatile playmaker also takes snaps in the Jets' Wildcat package. The Jets largely went away from the Wildcat against New England, trying it only once with LaDainian Tomlinson.

Westhoff said that Cromartie will continue to practice as a returner in case Smith suffers a set-back.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6042756&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Brad is playing
pimp.gif
. I say if Brad doesn't look good returning kicks/punts early on, then switch to Cromartie.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets wide receiver/kick returner Brad Smith will be back for the AFC Championship Game, according to special-teams coach Mike Westhoff.

Westhoff said Thursday that, barring any setbacks, Smith will "absolutely" return kicks Sunday against the Steelers.

Also, Jason Taylor returned to practice on a limited basis Thursday after sitting out Wednesday with a concussion. Head coach Rex Ryan said Wednesday that Taylor had been cleared to play.

"I took a little hit in the second half [of the Jets' win over New England on Sunday], but I'm good," Taylor said.

Smith injured his groin in the Jets' 17-16 win over Indianapolis in the wild-card round. He missed the Jets' 28-21 upset win over the Patriots in the divisional round.

Antonio Cromartie returned kicks in place of Smith. Cromartie had a pivotal 47-yard return that gave the Jets great field position in their final drive against the Colts, which resulted in Nick Folk's game-winning 32-yard field goal. Cromartie averaged 31.8 yards on six kickoff returns.

Smith practiced Thursday for the second straight day and "looked good," according to Westhoff.

Smith returned the opening kickoff of the Jets' 22-17 road win over the Steelers on Dec. 19 for a 97-yard touchdown. In the regular season, Smith was the second-leading kickoff returner in the NFL with a 28.6-yard average and two touchdowns.

Smith practiced on a limited basis last week but was inactive for the New England game. The versatile playmaker also takes snaps in the Jets' Wildcat package. The Jets largely went away from the Wildcat against New England, trying it only once with LaDainian Tomlinson.

Westhoff said that Cromartie will continue to practice as a returner in case Smith suffers a set-back.

Back
Top Bottom