AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

I have mix feelings about should return kicks. Brad is solid and gonna get you yard and a possible td. Cromo looks like he can take one to the house every kick. He just have very bad vision and we can't afford for him to get hurt. The few returns he's done if he took one different angle he could of most of them to the house. He shouldn't be getting tackled by kickers

I have mix feelings about should return kicks. Brad is solid and gonna get you yard and a possible td. Cromo looks like he can take one to the house every kick. He just have very bad vision and we can't afford for him to get hurt. The few returns he's done if he took one different angle he could of most of them to the house. He shouldn't be getting tackled by kickers

--I hate the Steelers. And I hate Hines Ward. Dude is a good player but definitely not humble about it.
--No strong opinion on the Jets. But LT is my dude.

--So...GO JETS!!

--I hate the Steelers. And I hate Hines Ward. Dude is a good player but definitely not humble about it.
--No strong opinion on the Jets. But LT is my dude.

--So...GO JETS!!

ap-147d1b03a9b64a6da942a8cfcf897220.jpg

ap-683393c2035c4f10b08d1dded625f6f0.jpg

ap-984e2cd884ce4678b2f9ec4f13a88dea.jpg

ap-db05406c93524d5f808b79005f3dbedb.jpg

A bet with JPZ? That would require me to give you my personal information I'm good on that
laugh.gif

On the real, I just dont even want to be on this game, not confident enough to do it
ohwell.gif

A bet with JPZ? That would require me to give you my personal information I'm good on that
laugh.gif

On the real, I just dont even want to be on this game, not confident enough to do it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

bkmac, money bet?
I've been at work all day, never got to answering you. I'm gonna pass, I can't bet on the Jets. Too superstitious.

bkmac, money bet?
I've been at work all day, never got to answering you. I'm gonna pass, I can't bet on the Jets. Too superstitious.

steelers have heath miller and polamalu back i wouldn't be surprised to see the steelers blow them out.

steelers have heath miller and polamalu back i wouldn't be surprised to see the steelers blow them out.

SneakerPro, I can't do the bet. Something's going on with my Paypal. If I figure it out by tomorrow I'll let you know

Damn I literally just sent old dude the money.

Back
Top Bottom