AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by finnns2003

That Rex and Mendenhall gif combo will go down in the books. And yeah, talking still gets you bums nowhere.
Say that louder, I can't hear you from the basement.
Are you implying that I'm a Bills fan now? Nice try.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by finnns2003

That Rex and Mendenhall gif combo will go down in the books. And yeah, talking still gets you bums nowhere.
Say that louder, I can't hear you from the basement.
Are you implying that I'm a Bills fan now? Nice try.
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
some of yall are idiots.. we have Asante Samuel on our team and I would easily prefer Revis... not that I don't like Asante and how he creates turnovers... but you gotta understand with those turnover CBs you gotta take the TDs they will let up... Revis doesn't even let up a 1st down let alone a TD

30t6p3b.gif
some of yall are idiots.. we have Asante Samuel on our team and I would easily prefer Revis... not that I don't like Asante and how he creates turnovers... but you gotta understand with those turnover CBs you gotta take the TDs they will let up... Revis doesn't even let up a 1st down let alone a TD

Welcome, stop trolling the thread

Anyway, found out right before the game the wifes grandma passed so pretty subdue for the game. Great first half, surprised how flat the Jets looked, kinda showed that NE game was the championship for them. Hope pouncey is ok. Hated how the team got flat at half time. Good 2nd half for Sanchez. Ben isn't have Andreas game stay wise but he played pretty well and made some huge plays. I love the third down call for him to throw and win the game himself. Great confidence in him. Good comeback attempt by the Jets, they have a good core and will be back

Anyway, found out right before the game the wifes grandma passed so pretty subdue for the game. Great first half, surprised how flat the Jets looked, kinda showed that NE game was the championship for them. Hope pouncey is ok. Hated how the team got flat at half time. Good 2nd half for Sanchez. Ben isn't have Andreas game stay wise but he played pretty well and made some huge plays. I love the third down call for him to throw and win the game himself. Great confidence in him. Good comeback attempt by the Jets, they have a good core and will be back

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Condolences my man......

(FREE MY THREAD!)

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Condolences my man......

(FREE MY THREAD!)

Rex Ryan was so angry with Sunday's loss he threw his hat and headset to the ground once the outcome was decided. Mike Tomlin, on the other hand, did nothing ... until afterward. As he walked away from a postgame news conference and headed to the locker room, he said in a voice loud enough for reporters to hear, "Next time we play them it'll be personal, I'm sure."
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Rex Ryan was so angry with Sunday's loss he threw his hat and headset to the ground once the outcome was decided. Mike Tomlin, on the other hand, did nothing ... until afterward. As he walked away from a postgame news conference and headed to the locker room, he said in a voice loud enough for reporters to hear, "Next time we play them it'll be personal, I'm sure."
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

What a frustrating game to watch. That call on 3rd down was incredibly stupid. Also, how do the refs not make that personal foul call (I forget his name) with the helmet to helmet hit on Greene? The Jets had this game won even though they played a whole 1 half of a game down SMH.
Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

nfl is fixed

no call after sanchez slid

and the next play helmet to helmet hit on shonn

this is bs

i kinda wonder how many of you guys actually watch football on a regular basis. when sanchez slid and harrison came in, you could tell that harrison let up so that he wouldn't hit sanchez with full force. had he wanted to hit him he would have kept his shoulder down as he was falling toward sanchez. sanchez crying for a flag was a sign of desperation and you guys ran with it. also, there is no such thing as a helmet to helmet hit on a runner. greene got knocked the %!#% back a yard short of the first down and it was a hell of a hit. i was ready to say farrior might have just saved us the game right there, but then you guys converted on 4th down. the real game saving tackle was made by timmons on the quick wr hitch that gave the jets a first down on like the 2 yard line that eventually ended up being the goal line stand. the receiver had everyone beat but somehow timmons reached out and pulled him back at the last possible second before he would have scored. it wasted enough time so the jets didn't have enough time to get the ball back at the end of the game.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

What a frustrating game to watch. That call on 3rd down was incredibly stupid. Also, how do the refs not make that personal foul call (I forget his name) with the helmet to helmet hit on Greene? The Jets had this game won even though they played a whole 1 half of a game down SMH.
Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

nfl is fixed

no call after sanchez slid

and the next play helmet to helmet hit on shonn

this is bs

i kinda wonder how many of you guys actually watch football on a regular basis. when sanchez slid and harrison came in, you could tell that harrison let up so that he wouldn't hit sanchez with full force. had he wanted to hit him he would have kept his shoulder down as he was falling toward sanchez. sanchez crying for a flag was a sign of desperation and you guys ran with it. also, there is no such thing as a helmet to helmet hit on a runner. greene got knocked the %!#% back a yard short of the first down and it was a hell of a hit. i was ready to say farrior might have just saved us the game right there, but then you guys converted on 4th down. the real game saving tackle was made by timmons on the quick wr hitch that gave the jets a first down on like the 2 yard line that eventually ended up being the goal line stand. the receiver had everyone beat but somehow timmons reached out and pulled him back at the last possible second before he would have scored. it wasted enough time so the jets didn't have enough time to get the ball back at the end of the game.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom