AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

Originally Posted by finnns2003

That Rex and Mendenhall gif combo will go down in the books. And yeah, talking still gets you bums nowhere.

And hows not talking working out for your Mighty Dolphins? Sit down.

That Rex and Mendenhall gif combo will go down in the books. And yeah, talking still gets you bums nowhere.

+ What was Brian Schottenheimer thinking on that 3rd & goal play damn him & Mike Martz deserve to get fired for the 3rd down playcalling in 4th qtr

+ What was Brian Schottenheimer thinking on that 3rd & goal play damn him & Mike Martz deserve to get fired for the 3rd down playcalling in 4th qtr

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

both you guys suck so both of you can sit down

both you guys suck so both of you can sit down

Damn I was lookin foward to listening to the Jets on SB week.

Props to the Steelers though. They've been the most consistant team in the league the past 5 or 6 years.

Damn I was lookin foward to listening to the Jets on SB week.

Props to the Steelers though. They've been the most consistant team in the league the past 5 or 6 years.

Pull up a seat right next to us, chumps.

Pull up a seat right next to us, chumps.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Revis not a gamechanger
how many INTS he got this year?
Exactly. Revis isn't even the best DB on the team. Cromartie gets picks. He's a game changer.
Don't worry. I see you. 
wink.gif

man that loss sucks, i felt there were some questionable calls in the first half but as a laker fan i hate when people blame the refs so i won't go there, being down 24-0 in the afc title game at halftime is unacceptable however it happens. that third down play at the end of the game sucks just as much.

all that being said congrats steelers and beat green bay.

man that loss sucks, i felt there were some questionable calls in the first half but as a laker fan i hate when people blame the refs so i won't go there, being down 24-0 in the afc title game at halftime is unacceptable however it happens. that third down play at the end of the game sucks just as much.

all that being said congrats steelers and beat green bay.

The one point I agree with Jungle on is I feel Revis has been overrated in recent years. He's a great shutdown corner that had ONE better season than Nnamdi last year, but I still got #21 as my clear cut number one corner. 
The whole INTs debate: So Samuel is better than Nnamdi based on "game-changing plays"? 

The one point I agree with Jungle on is I feel Revis has been overrated in recent years. He's a great shutdown corner that had ONE better season than Nnamdi last year, but I still got #21 as my clear cut number one corner. 
The whole INTs debate: So Samuel is better than Nnamdi based on "game-changing plays"? 

Yes Revis doesn't get massive picks... the fact that the ball doesn't get thrown to him might have to do with that.. uh he basically held Ward to 2 catches, 14 yards today...

#justsaying

I'm not gonna get invoked in the best DB in the league talk.. but he definetly impacts where the ball is thrown.

Yes Revis doesn't get massive picks... the fact that the ball doesn't get thrown to him might have to do with that.. uh he basically held Ward to 2 catches, 14 yards today...

#justsaying

I'm not gonna get invoked in the best DB in the league talk.. but he definetly impacts where the ball is thrown.

Back
Top Bottom