AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

typical over reaction after a loss
roll.gif

dudes in NE calling up radio stations calling for the pats to trade brady and move up in the draft and pick cam newton
laugh.gif

typical over reaction after a loss
roll.gif

dudes in NE calling up radio stations calling for the pats to trade brady and move up in the draft and pick cam newton
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Deion Sanders got INTS
Darrell Green got INTS
Rod Woodson got INTS
Revis no INTS aka overrated
u hear Rex Ryan live on ESPNEWS "next year i wanna be at our stadium and want a bye week"
listen 2 coach buddy
i been watching football since the 80s you got to get INTS to count as a elite Cb ova here

You do realize that a main Revis doesn't have any INTs is because QBs rarely throws to side of the field and player he's covering right?

He completely shuts down anyone he's covering and he's been doing that all season. I rarely heard Hines Ward's or Mike Wallace's names during the game tonight and that wasn't by coincidence either.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

DeAngelo Hall > Revis. Easy.

Thank You... Ill take Ints over a shutdown corner anyday
I need a game changer not a shutdown corner
this the playoffs you need 2 create turnovers to make a difference
thats why Jets goin home & Pittsburgh goin 2 superbowl
Pittsburgh created a turnover for a td you seen the play
You seen that cb Ike Taylor knock Sanchez to create a fumble
thats what we call gamechanger
all that shutdown corner talk means 0 you think Hines Ward care bout not catching a pass hell no
he care that he goin to super bowl though
hmmm interesting take

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

DeAngelo Hall > Revis. Easy.

Thank You... Ill take Ints over a shutdown corner anyday
I need a game changer not a shutdown corner
this the playoffs you need 2 create turnovers to make a difference
thats why Jets goin home & Pittsburgh goin 2 superbowl
Pittsburgh created a turnover for a td you seen the play
You seen that cb Ike Taylor knock Sanchez to create a fumble
thats what we call gamechanger
all that shutdown corner talk means 0 you think Hines Ward care bout not catching a pass hell no
he care that he goin to super bowl though
hmmm interesting take

Deion Sanders got INTS
Darrell Green got INTS
Rod Woodson got INTS
u hear Rex Ryan live on ESPNEWS "next year i wanna be at our stadium and want a bye week"
listen 2 coach buddy
i been watching football since the 80s you got to get INTS to count as a elite Cb ova here
You really don't make a lot of sense sometimes...err more like often.
The amount of respect Revis gets even from guys like Peyton and Brady is ridiculous, the receivers he covers do not even get thrown to PERIOD. 

Even last week Branch caught a pass only to have it ripped straight out of his hands by Revis.

So much for interception opportunities. 
grin.gif

Y'all dudes laughing at the Hall/Revis comparison realize he was being sarcastic right?

Deion Sanders got INTS
Darrell Green got INTS
Rod Woodson got INTS
listen 2 coach buddy
You really don't make a lot of sense sometimes...err more like often.
The amount of respect Revis gets even from guys like Peyton and Brady is ridiculous, the receivers he covers do not even get thrown to PERIOD. 

Even last week Branch caught a pass only to have it ripped straight out of his hands by Revis.

So much for interception opportunities. 
grin.gif

Y'all dudes laughing at the Hall/Revis comparison realize he was being sarcastic right?

^DSA...a guy called up 'EEI this week talkin' 'bout when does BB's contract end since Kraft NEEDS to go after Parcells and bring him back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^DSA...a guy called up 'EEI this week talkin' 'bout when does BB's contract end since Kraft NEEDS to go after Parcells and bring him back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

^My dude...a guy called up 'EEI this week talkin' 'bout when does BB's contract end since Kraft NEEDS to go after Parcells and bring him back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i dont even know why i listened to sports talk radio this past week

Tough L, some bad calls, D shutting down when we needed them! O looked great in the second half, D held them to zero points and three and outs the whole second half and we could not stop them on the tough third downs that we needed smh! The bread and butter of our team let us down! All good though, back to the drawing board, I am looking forward to next season!

^My dude...a guy called up 'EEI this week talkin' 'bout when does BB's contract end since Kraft NEEDS to go after Parcells and bring him back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Tough L, some bad calls, D shutting down when we needed them! O looked great in the second half, D held them to zero points and three and outs the whole second half and we could not stop them on the tough third downs that we needed smh! The bread and butter of our team let us down! All good though, back to the drawing board, I am looking forward to next season!

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I thought we were bad in New York
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom